Android Update

ThalosKirano
728 posts Member
edited February 2016
When is it coming? It's ridiculous that ios users get the advantage of receiving the update before android users. There's 2.5 hours left until it becomes Wednesday for me, so if I don't get the update before then I'm potentially already missing out on 1 days worth of shard shop usage.

Replies

• Options
    It's a game you silly sponge, chill.
  • Options

Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to this. Move along.
  • Options

Go take your own advice, this is a perfectly valid observation. Why be a di.. Err.. ****?

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    You mean denis?
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    You mean denis?

Naw, Richard.

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    That's my middle name, first and last are just as unfortunate. Oh well.
  • Options
    How can you tell when it is added?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I could't care less about the time of the update (most things go live on thursday anyway) if it wasn't for one thing: the free energy refresh. It seems to be implemented now, so apple users get more refreshes than us.
  • Options
    If you have auto update on it should immediately, but you can search for it in the store as well.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Android update live.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Well, apparently apple paid better then google.

Srsly, if it's days then ok, I would complain also, but I'm sure it's just a few hours.

BTW: I'm on android also
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    I could't care less about the time of the update (most things go live on thursday anyway) if it wasn't for one thing: the free energy refresh. It seems to be implemented now, so apple users get more refreshes than us.

Not only that, but they get to see our full Arena teams, yet we can't see theirs.
  • Options
    heads up.. It's live.
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Not for me yet! Guess some regions have to wait.

Edit: small delay, live now!
  • Options
    The energy refreshes are not fair if only one set of users gets it and another does not. If they are going to release an update, why not wait until it is available for all? Then that would be fair and no complaints would be made.
  • Options
    The energy refreshes are not fair if only one set of users gets it and another does not. If they are going to release an update, why not wait until it is available for all? Then that would be fair and no complaints would be made.

Because you are dealing with time zones and "stores" around the world.. The world does not work by one set of rules, the world is not fair.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    It seems that the Android update made it before the first energy refresh. I hereby retract my complaint.
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    The Android update is live :)
    925-327-551
  • Options
    I still have not got the update
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    I still have not got the update

Same and I'm like 18 hours away from their studio in Sacremento
  • Options
    Just updated mine and i didn't get Yoda. I'm never spending another dime on this game until they give me free yodas!!1!1
    Also not sure how stoked i am about arena change. Too much to think about. Do i avoid the poe team? I didn't used to be able to. Now i may chicken out and cripple myself.
  • Options
    Restarting my phone made it appear for me.
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have auto update off. But went to the google play store... There it is!
    Im. In california 2:30 pm
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Just got it and I noticed that it says the Yoda event is one week a month. Nice
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Restart your phone's. Worked for me