Best team for Squad arena and more? Help

Recently ive been nailing down my team and upgrading a few characters to higher levels.
I havent spent any money on this game and started around mid January.

My team right now for both Squad arena and GW (but i obviously change characters out for others)

Leader: Darth Sidious: 5* Level 50
Chewbacca: 4* Level 47
Luminara: 4* Level 47
Poe Dameron: 3* Level 47
Jedi Consular: 3* Level 45

My other characters: Qui-Gon Jinn:3* Level 46
GS 3* Level 38
Talia 3* Level 35
IG-86 1* Level 34
Jawa 3* Level 33
Captain Phasma 3* Level 32
Coruscant Underworld 1* Level 1

They are the only other decent characters i have.

These are the characters i have nearly through shards:
Count Dooku: 36/50
Savage Opress: 30/50

I was going to start to grind for Poggle the Lesser and Old Daka but i know she is hard to get.

Can anyone help me on who i should get and who i should keep? I will be thankful for any help

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    why do you have 2 tanks? Why not work towards replacing chewy with heavy hitter and then eventually replace JC with more heat
  • Alright thanks. Should I replace chewy with qui
    Doga wrote: »
    why do you have 2 tanks? Why not work towards replacing chewy with heavy hitter and then eventually replace JC with more heat
    Alright thanks. Should I replace chewy with qui Gon then? Or someone else?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No, you already have two of the heaviest hitters, GS and IG 86. Focus on one at a time to get it on par with your team, then make the swap. Keep farming Lumi, Sid and Poe from GW, squad, and cantina shipments. GS is easy from a1 cantina and IG 86 can be farmed almost anywhere, won't hurt to grab 5 from GW now and again but keep your focus on Lumi.

It won't be the end all be all team but will get you a long way. I choose Daka but am now working on Poe as well as IG 86 myself.
  • Doga wrote: »
    No, you already have two of the heaviest hitters, GS and IG 86. Focus on one at a time to get it on par with your team, then make the swap. Keep farming Lumi, Sid and Poe from GW, squad, and cantina shipments. GS is easy from a1 cantina and IG 86 can be farmed almost anywhere, won't hurt to grab 5 from GW now and again but keep your focus on Lumi.

It won't be the end all be all team but will get you a long way. I choose Daka but am now working on Poe as well as IG 86 myself.
    Alright thank you I will keep on grinding them