Lobot rework could be what droids need!

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
Basic: speed down.
Special: same+ all droids receive tenacity up.
Leader with zeta: droids receive 25 speed and 10 potency. When enemy lands a critical hit all droids receive 15%tm.
Unique: lobot gains 10 speed for each and 5.5%tenacity for each droid Ally. Each Ally droid critical increase lobot tm by 15%

I'm hoping the zeta to the leader ability will make him more viable over hk-47. His unique will hopefully allow lobot atleast 1 chance at clensing because he is slow. Lobot is based off Rex if you couldn't tell. It's a droid version. I don't think this will be ground breaking as droids are glass canons and the tankier droids don't do enough damage.

Honest feedback and tweeks are always welcome.

Replies

• STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea of replacing HK as lead. It's a nice rework for lobot and honestly if HK didn't have his leader ability he would be one of the worst droids and it would be great if you could replace him.
  • Options
    Brawndo has what droids need....electrolytes.
  • Options
    It's what droids crave!
    Brawndo has what droids need....electrolytes.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I have an idea. How about they rework factions that haven't already been meta and were virtually meta-proof the first year of the game?

Just throwing it out there (and I have run droids).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*