When is Baze going to be available again?

2Next

Replies

• been winning chaze since I zeta'ed my finn, also have won every fight I had on offense since I managed to fit in R2D2. People seem to argue resistance drops a ton of defense but I like the fact that I can always climb to #1 100%.
  • It's a long slow grind of a battle but I beat wiggs/chaze/gk squads at about 60-65% consistency with Zody, echo, 5's, Rex, & Zariss. Any squad that can be beat a little over half the time can be painfully frustrating but imo not vastly op.
  • Riktoven wrote: »
    dude, don't pretend that one hard node (that no, I still can't beat) is free to play.

Everyone who has baze paid for him or hacked a tourney.

I'm mainly f2p and I got Baze node 3*
  • Sthan is a great counter to chaze because baze starts with retribution. He constantly peppers sthan, giving enough turn meter to kill baze before he gets another turn and can heal. I run wiggs, jyn, sthan, ep. The shock is extra helpful.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I literally just beat a chaze kenobi wiggs team with my zader(L) zid, zoba, zylo & tfp team. Wedge lead

Think about it. You have 4 Zetas on your team...should that be a standard for beating a team without any Zetas...!?!?
  • I can beat an evenly powered team running Chaze with my Wedge(L), Biggs, StHan, Nihilus & BF.
    Saying that it is difficult and I have given in and started buying Baze shards from shipments. I have 43/50 after about a week (I have not got to the hard node yet). You just have to save all your crystals and it's do-able.
  • The flaw with most people is that they target baze first which only works if you stun him once his health hits yellow. Easiest way is to execute chirrut instead with your boba now that they nerfed/ fixed them. I have B2, but haven't worked on him yet. Sounds like I need to
  • I do fine against chaze teams. Keys for me are wiggs boba and sth. Will use either ep or lando to fill out team. Biggs triple hit first. Sth taunts baze feeds turn meter through sth, boba death from above on biggs 2 turn ability block, wedge aoe, lando/ep aoe boba execute no more baze.

Even if it doesnt finish baze biggs does, rest fall like dominoes. No zetas no nhilus
  • Zanth
    37 posts Member
    Lots of advice already and it is solid advice. I'm usually in the top 10 on my server and haven't fallen below 20 in a long time. I mainly run a Zader (L), TFP, Palp, Chaze and have to go up against Rex (L), GK, Chaze and either DN or Zylo. The key is a TFP/Palp combo for me. My TFP is lightning fast and manages an ability block on Rex (usually the quickest) forcing Chirut or GK to cleanse. My Baze seems to go next (despite his <100 speed) most often which clears the tenacity up leaving room for Palp to shock. I still have to deal with Rex cleansing on his next turn but if I am lucky, Vader gets to go before Rex's second turn, either hitting with Dots or stopping Rex with another ability block.

After that it's a rat race to continually thwart the cleansers, ideally with Vader landing 1 round (at least) of DoTs. TFP and Chirut hammer away at GK as he auto-taunts and I hope the TM is in my favour that Palp can shock GK and Baze and then the others get enough attacks in that I can win. It's rare that I can't bump up to 3rd or 4th before getting thumped back to 7 or 8th.

My example above considers Chaze on Chaze, but teams that are in the top 10 often have B2 (as mentioned) and/or a maxed Sun Fac, along with a DN. Considering the latter two debuff on a basic, and Sun Fac has a high chance at a counter, it helps keep Baze from taunting when Chirut falls below 100% health. Again, it comes down to speed and how to deal with all these triple cleansing teams. The Sith had a short run at the top. Rex is king once again and with many top teams having GK (my guild is no where close to trying a T7), throwing in Chirut makes for a tough opponent. But it can be done! Boba Fett is a nice counter. My server currently has the top spot with a Boba lead (not even a zeta Fett), DN, B2, Zylo and Palp.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    Riktoven wrote: »
    dude, don't pretend that one hard node (that no, I still can't beat) is free to play.

I have a four star Baze and I neither hacked a tourney nor paid for him. I bought him for crystals in shipments (which I earned for free in arena) and have been farming his hard node. On my way to five stars.

Same here, I was able to get Shoretrooper unlocked the same way. takes roughly a month tops to farm the Crystals and unlock via shipments. Both of those toons are totally viable at 3 stars. Get you a shore or baze yourself to keep DN alive and your golden.
  • acavite1
    53 posts Member
    Ive been using baze since 4* g9 on my arena team and he just keeps getting better and better with each upgrade (6* g10 so far). Still working on making the rest of r1 viable.
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    I saw him in the shop 3 shards for 150 crystals. So now he is a little discounted from 4 - 320 and 8 - 640.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    I run zVader lead,zKylo,boba,B2,and palp...I can beat most Chaze teams but they're quite annoying,they are everywhere,it's like that south park episode with the bums looking for change.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    I beat them fairly easily with my droids unless they are accompanied by GK too.

B2 buff wipe and buff immunity, followed by a daze on Chirrut from K2S0, or healing immunity from IG-88, then I burn him down.

So it's basically a combo of buff immunity on Baze, followed by daze/healing immunity on Chirrut, and then a quick burn down before Chirrut cleanses it all away. If I can get the first debuff and one or the other of the second, then Chaze is no problem.
  • The answer is speed.. and also someone who can stun or buff immunity. running jedi and a stun from yoda allows me to finish baze and then easily take out chirrut afterwards.
  • vadoooom
    13 posts Member

i dont think u understand how to f2p friendly this game is
    anyway nihilius kills him the more uncommon answer is deathtrooper hes got such a good kit against rebels
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    August?
  • All the HoTs in the world don't mean a thing if there is just a single Healing Immunity debuff in there as well. Slap one of those on him and then he won't be able to heal up.

Buff Immunity stops the HoTs. Hit him with Buff Immunity and then immediately go after Chirrut. Baze cannot taunt to stop you if he's saddled with Buff Immunity.

Healing Immunity: Anakin, Cassian, DT, Kylo, Sidious, IG-88, Scavenger, Grievous

Buff Immunity: Anakin, Cassian, B2, Krennic, FOTP, Commando, Initiate, Poe, TFP
  • He's available in Chromium pacts
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    All the HoTs in the world don't mean a thing if there is just a single Healing Immunity debuff in there as well. Slap one of those on him and then he won't be able to heal up.

Buff Immunity stops the HoTs. Hit him with Buff Immunity and then immediately go after Chirrut. Baze cannot taunt to stop you if he's saddled with Buff Immunity.

Healing Immunity: Anakin, Cassian, DT, Kylo, Sidious, IG-88, Scavenger, Grievous

Buff Immunity: Anakin, Cassian, B2, Krennic, FOTP, Commando, Initiate, Poe, TFP

Special mention to EP :)
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member

No. I'm 100% FTP, and I beat that note, and after some weeks of farming I got a 3* Baze.