Just did the Luke event

Prev1
sneeekypants
1914 posts Member
edited May 2017
Except for the Bonus tier, you are given event toons so you need neither Luke nor Jawas. Edit: *maybe, read post below*

The Bonus tier you need 6* Luke and it will net you 1 zeta + 3 omegas more than if you didn't have 6* Luke. I see it as a bonus to those that farmed him early but doesn't prevent others from participating.

After your first attempt, it's prob best to clear the lower levels for the "first" guaranteed drops rather than repeat the highest tier.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Thanks.
  • It's possible it is bugged, I re-read the requirements and does say it requires 5* Luke and Jawas however my Luke is 4*.

It indicated "requirements met" even w Luke red and at the selection screen showed 6 maxed 7*, lvl 85 toons tagged "event unit".
  • Awesome thank you for the info friend
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Good info. Thanks
  • Thanks. How long does the event last?
  • Is it good rewards or garbage?
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    How many Luke shards did you get?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Is it good rewards or garbage?
    This.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I think the first rewards counts the most. If you do it the second time you will get nothing good, but since you just can do it 4 times a day I think it's perfect.
    First time will get you either 80 shards, 30 shards (both were scavenger I think) and 15 stun cuffs+15 stun guns salvage) or as stated above 1 zeta 3 omegas.
    There are 4 battles and you can compete 1 at a time. When you have done one the event is over till it comes again after a few hours.
  • No Luke shards, awards were in line with previous events or maybe a bit lower as OnJourney mentioned. First shot is decent, second is mediocre at best.

If you don't have 6* Luke to get the zeta, the event is meh.
  • No Luke shards, awards were in line with previous events or maybe a bit lower as OnJourney mentioned. First shot is decent, second is mediocre at best.

I thought the third phase gave 15 stun cuffs and 15 stun guns the first time. Most people would be super happy if they got both of those from the Pit in the same week.
  • whos going have maxed luke laying around not many ppl most ppl left him for dead afar they started the game
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Quick question fot the furst 3 tiers we use event toons or our own Luke? If so I won't even be able to do tier 1 lmao
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Quick question fot the furst 3 tiers we use event toons or our own Luke? If so I won't even be able to do tier 1 lmao

Event Luke...your starred Luke is just for pre-requisite

I thought the third phase gave 15 stun cuffs and 15 stun guns the first time. Most people would be super happy if they got both of those from the Pit in the same week.

The pit happens 182 times a year, this is probably once in a lifetime event. I'm guessing this is just the start but some of the repeating assault battle rewards are better so far.

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    For those interested in trying, I cleared the bonus tier with a Level 73 G9 7* Luke. Just shifted a speed arrow and critical damage triangle to him.

You could try with lower gear/level if you have god mods and better luck I guess.
  • Just did it lvl 72 g7 6 star but had to put monster speed mods on him (233 speed)
  • Reading between the lines. Is it possible we might have to have a 7 star farm boy Luke to unlock a 7 star Jedi Luke in a future event?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I am given event jawas, who are crappy. No chance to do even tier 3 of the event.

Are these events failures one after another due to incompetency in design or do they actually do garbage on purpose?
  • Naw wrote: »
    I am given event jawas, who are ****. No chance to do even tier 3 of the event.

Are these events failures one after another due to incompetency in design or do they actually do garbage on purpose?

Are you using a strategy? I finished it first time.

Kill the Tusken raiders first as they do most damage. Save specials for when brute taunts so you can kill off the others with aoe. Leave shaman for last he the least threat.

Stop blaming the devs because you can't work it out. These flash events are a really quality addition in my opinion
  • Naw wrote: »

Did it on first try, everyone gets the exact same team.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    For the bonus teir does luke need to be modded ? I have him 7* lvl 85 g9
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Saraleb wrote: »
    For the bonus teir does luke need to be modded ? I have him 7* lvl 85 g9

Did it with 7*/lvl75/g9 Luke, but put a couple of moderate speed mods on him (+45 in total). Was able to auto the last tier.
  • Don't know who the **** tested this event, but when you cant complete tier 1 with the event Luke 6 times in a row, your event is clearly ****.
  • Is that bugged or intended?
    I finished the first tier and them all others are locked too. And it says, that I've completed all tiers.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

Did it on first try, everyone gets the exact same team.

So once again investing in jawas was not needed? Good to know. That's the point, let me use my own toons.

I guess it's easy to balance as everyone have the same non-modded toons and I hate to think there are more of these coming.

• Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Glucksbar wrote: »
    Is that bugged or intended?
    I finished the first tier and them all others are locked too. And it says, that I've completed all tiers.

I had this to so hope it comes back like some1 wrote
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    You have 1 attempt for first Flash Luke event till the next Flash Luke event 4 hours later. The 3rd Flash Luke event lasts for 2 hours and gives you a 1 hour CD, so you can have up to 2 attempts for that event.
  • Bobafeit wrote: »
    Glucksbar wrote: »
    Is that bugged or intended?

I had this to so hope it comes back like some1 wrote

You have to log in 4 hours later for the next attempt. I've done 3 so far but find it a rather annoying way to try to keep people engaged.
  • But they said the event dependd on your player level or something