Prizes in the flash series surprisingly good!

anonidude
703 posts Member
Did the 2nd tier battle and got what I thought was 5x salvage. Turns out they were full prototypes!! Wow 100x purple pieces.

Tier 3 was ok with 15 cuffs and guns but tier 2 was really good.
| ANZGC | Exile |

Replies

• Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Quick, delete before it gets changed...
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Lol
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Swgoh.gg shows if as salvage. If it's a bug I hope they don't fix it before west coast USA gets the event.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I've made tier 1 since I didn't know that we could do only one. Got 80 shards of Datcha.
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    What tier is the best to do first 3? Or 2? My luke is 5 star after the 50 shards so bonus is outa the pic. Just wondering if others had the kind of drops from 2nd tier as guy above? Thanks for any opinions
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    anonidude wrote: »
    Did the 2nd tier battle and got what I thought was 5x salvage. Turns out they were full prototypes!! Wow 100x purple pieces.

Full prototypes of what?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    did you use nute?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    did you use nute?

That's nute funny.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Thanks OP - I can smell the nerf coming in 3...2..1...
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    I've made tier 1 since I didn't know that we could do only one. Got 80 shards of Datcha.

I got 80 shards, too. The problem is that it won't let me do any other tier even though I could've done tier 3. I missed out on any of the higher rewards because that was not clear. I'm not happy.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I did tier 1 because I got 80 scavenger shards (8400 cantina tokens). And now I look at 2 and am killing myself. Literally gives you 5 full mk8 blastech weapon mods.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    You can do it again when it comes back.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    ArtooSW wrote: »
    You can do it again when it comes back.

I though they said rewards later are worse :(
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    I got exactly what the OP got on my second go and the Zeta was still a possibility too. It seemed okay to me.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    I got exactly what the OP got on my second go and the Zeta was still a possibility too. It seemed okay to me.

So rather than repeat the highest, are you suggesting do the tiers below/you hadn't already done?
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Muaddib wrote: »

So rather than repeat the highest, are you suggesting do the tiers below/you hadn't already done?
    I can only finish top bottom two so I can't really speak to their being a great difference by keep changing tiers.
  • anonidude wrote: »

Surprisingly good...the first time. Not really worth it afterwards.
  • I did the tier 3 initially for the stun cuffs, then I did tier 2 the next time around, and got the janky repeat awards. Are the first time completion awards a single time thing, regardless of what tier you finish for the first time? Completed tier 3 the first time so all subsequent events, regardless of tier will award the repeat rewards?