What is everyone trying get double drops of? Cuffs? Guns? Toons?

Also is anyone still doing the hard dark side nodes they usually do or just doing light side?

Feel free to post results too are double drops Yay or nay?!

Replies

• cw8
    98 posts Member
    It's 2x Light now. So Stun Cuffs. 120 energy spent, 2 cuffs. yay!!
    Sarcasm intended
  • I was getting decent cuff drops today as i was spending 10 energy here ten energy there trying to top off and not waste energy. Sad part is im sure I wont get much.
  • cw8 wrote: »
    Sarcasm intended

Spent my saved up 300 Energy and did 3 refreshes for a grand total of 14 Stun Cuffs! It's a weird feeling to be both immensely disappointed and highly enthusiastic at the same time.
  • cw8 wrote: »
    Sarcasm intended

Spent my saved up 300 Energy and did 3 refreshes for a grand total of 14 Stun Cuffs! It's a weird feeling to be both immensely disappointed and highly enthusiastic at the same time.

lol yeah, thats what I was thinking the whole time this was being hyped up. Does everyone realize that we are gonna get like 6 extra cuffs maybe 12 for the whole event
  • JimmyBob
    13 posts Member
    About 800 energy spent and got 38 cuffs
  • JimmyBob wrote: »
    About 800 energy spent and got 38 cuffs

nice! I hope I will be that lucky
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    I spend my energy on low energy node, looking gears for my untouched toons. Gonna get most of them to gear 7. So far so good.. i don't have high expectation such get many stun cuff/gun/lot of shards.
  • Blanco23
    44 posts Member
    My experience is that drop rate in LS got nerfed. Big time. No luck on hard nodes, no luck on normal nodes...
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Farming exactly what i was before... its all rng anyways
  • I got 14 cuffs from 17 sims!
  • 7 cuffs on 17 sims would be good

• Cuffs

Got 20ish so that's a result in my book.... Just need another 8,000 now
  • Stun Cuffs... Typically 6 or 8 on 12 runs... I did 3 energy refreshes last night... was sitting on 450 Energy when I logged in this morning... Thank Devs for sims:).

• Saving those mk3 holoprojectors for Fulcrum. Oh, and the stun guns for her. Oh yeah, forgot the stun cuffs, and I would also like to farm up DN and get more 10+ speed secondaries...

anyways, this double drops is just an excuse for me to spend crystals.
  • People's needs didn't change. So probably most did the same.
  • HOLO PROJECTORS
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    I got 6 Shore trooper shards lol
    100% drop rate