Double Rewards From Inbox "Prepare for the Hero's Journey"

Zaraos
771 posts Member
edited May 2017
E1kVojz.png
UsYOASW.png

UPDATE: Accidentally claimed the additional rewards from inbox with my Arena payout and guild contributions, Feel free to remove the extra shards and rewards from my account if need be. Wont spend them for a week to give you a time to make a decision CG.

Received double the rewards from the Luke and Credits giveaway. Suspected this was a bug so uploaded it before claiming both, going to claim one for now and will claim the other if its confirmed not to be a bug.

A fast reply would be appreciated, and has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks
Post edited by Zaraos on

Replies

• I would say it's a bug.
    I only got it once, now I'm 49 shards short of 6* for the bonus tier.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    I would say it's a bug.
    I only got it once, now I'm 49 shards short of 6* for the bonus tier.

Not sure whether to claim the second inbox or not, hoping to get a reply from CG saying its ok to claim or if its violating exploiting a bug
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I just expected everything in inbox, without looking
    I found out I must have gotten double when I went to ShardShop and there was 100 Luke shards for conversion, now are I in trouble now, for not paying attention??
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I just expected everything in inbox, without looking
    I found out I must have gotten double when I went to ShardShop and there was 100 Luke shards for conversion, now are I in trouble now, for not paying attention??

Probably not, it was a mistake and easy to do. You should be fine mate
  • Some folks in guild are reporting haven gotten 2 emails for 50 each, some have only gotten 1 email for 50.. and some haven't gotten an email at all.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    UPDATE: Accidentally claimed the additional rewards from inbox with my Arena payout and guild contributions, Feel free to remove the extra shards and rewards from my account if need be. Wont spend them for a week if no reply, to give you a time to make a decision CG.
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat folks are getting double Luke Hero's Journey Inbox messages, which are allowing for double rewards. Some aren't getting any email at all. See above.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat folks are getting double Luke Hero's Journey Inbox messages, which are allowing for double rewards. Some aren't getting any email at all. See above.

Some even got it 3x.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6d9fsh/how_many_people_got_the_anniversary_gift_twice_or/

• JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    I emailed them and the response was in broken English so I am not encouraged.

I am not claiming the extra rewards as it is clearly a bug; however, I have almost claimed it several times accidentally when claiming other rewards.

• If the past is any indication you can claim it as many times as you want. They may take your credits, but they can't take the shards.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡