Trouble on Tatooine event bugged?

Morning all,

Just entered tier 1 for the event and completed, gave me 30 jawa scavenger shards then kicked me out saying the event is complete. I cannot try any other parts of the event. Anyone else getting this? I'm assuming its a bug as I could only attempt tier 1 or tier 2 to start with. Tier 3 and the bonus tier were locked to start with so I couldn't attempt these.

Cheers guys

Replies

• ThatsNoMoon
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    When I have a look at possible rewards as well for tier one it's got 80 scavenger shards but says I've completed tier 2?!?!?
  • feälóke
    117 posts Member
    Yep same here, i did only bonus tier and it says that I have compleated all 3 previous tiers.
  • same problem here.
    completed tier 1 and all other tiers are now locked
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Plays are shared across all tiers. It's in the event notes! You have one attempt for this event and you can choose the tier, but it returns a couple of times over the next few hours, so you can play the other tiers...not a good format imo.
  • The event is **** ! You don't even use or need your own Luke or jawas... As soon as a tier is completed, it shuts down every other tiers...
  • Antares wrote: »
    Plays are shared across all tiers. It's in the event notes! You have one attempt for this event and you can choose the tier, but it returns a couple of times over the next few hours, so you can play the other tiers...not a good format imo.

That would explain it but really odd system to use. I know when I completed tier one it thinks I've completed tier 2
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »

That would explain it but really odd system to use. I know when I completed tier one it thinks I've completed tier 2

The word "completed" is not accurate here, yes. It should say "locked" or something. The point is that for each return of the event, you have one single attempt and you can choose the tier.
  • Antares wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »

The word "completed" is not accurate here, yes. It should say "locked" or something. The point is that for each return of the event, you have one single attempt and you can choose the tier.

Yeah the wording is all off, it should say locked or something like that but I started on tier 1 and it shows that I've 3 starred tier 2
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Flash Luke has come back at least 4 times, you'd have plenty of chances to attempt all tiers.
    On a side note, always attempt the highest tier you have unlocked in any event, in case attempts are limited.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Flash Luke has come back at least 4 times, you'd have plenty of chances to attempt all tiers.
    On a side note, always attempt the highest tier you have unlocked in any event, in case attempts are limited.

Yeah was thinking that for future reference, it's kinda like the jawa events where you get 2 attempts across all tiers
  • When you say one attempt, does that mean if you try and lose youre screwed?
  • Natsu5
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I just did all Tiers in 3 flash window events since my time is ahead. Seems to be ok and you don't need luke except for the bonus tier
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    When you say one attempt, does that mean if you try and lose youre screwed?
    No it means you can only win one of the event mission. Once you've won one, the others are locked until the next flash event. If you lose, you can try again, as much as you want.
  • It's like credit heist, not like assault battles and omega battles. Once you complete a tier, you're done. So do the highest one you can complete.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Got a 12 hour CD till the next Flash event, so this looks like it will last for at least 2 days.