Please give us practice mode

With the rework of Tarkin, I've been experimenting with different lineups where he works best. I hate that I have to use arena battles to do this. I know, arena refreshes = crystals = money for EA, but a practice mode would greatly increase the average time playing the game and I know EA cares about that metric.
Before anyone suggests using GW, I don't get a battle nearly hard enough for an actual test until node 6 and it's pretty annoying to try to think about not using any characters I potentially want to test in nodes 1-5 to avoid pre-loading their TM.

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Use low level ds/ls battles, cheapo
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    A practice arena against guild mates will be nice. So we can make some tests about toons that we gear and compare our guild teams.
  • Aarcher
    138 posts Member
    Options
    This is desperately needed.

Skirmish against guild mates or Ally list. They could even try to meet us in the middle and monetize it with X number of free fights a day and then crystals to refresh.

With the proliferation of toons this is overdue.
    942-122-371
  • Options
    Love the idea but I doubt they'd add this unless it required energy to use it. So as a compromise why not allow for x number of practices per day, then you'll have to spend crystals for refreshes?
  • Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I fail to see the utility to waste ressources for such an unecessary feature, while we are already waiting since almost a year for some decent content...

You already have 5 practices a day and for a low 50 crystals, you have 10 practices a day in arena! Plus you choose your opponents to practice against too so... At this point you should have a few A1 teams so despite the fact you mentionned you hate this, which isn't a valid argument, it's rather easy to use an alternate team for GW 1-5 and then use the team you want to test in the hard nodes.

I don't see the practice mode happens unless one day they implement guild wars aka Clash of Clans, then giving free practice via friendly skirmish with guildies could make sense (maybe that's the new game mode in june?). Otherwise, that would simply go against their business model...
  • Sloa
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe this is the new game
    Mode