Hard advice for Light Side

Hello there,
I'm here for your help but this could be a challenge for you to solve:
I'm trying to compose a Light Side squad that will be different from the current most used so that it will include:
Jyn, R2Z2, Wedge

These are the requirements:
1) squad can't have GK (my guild is small and it's working on it, but it will take maybe months)
2) squad can't have Chaze (this duo simply is sickening me. I don't like them, plus they're very hard to farm)
3) squad can't have Biggs (I got him full 7 star, but I just hate his mustaches.
4) squad should be (if possible) time consistent, so that I can't add any jedi different that old ben / fulcrum / yoda .

I know this is crazy, but that my OCG disturb: is there anyone that would like to handle this challenge?

Regards!

Replies

• Daemoe
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Come on, don't refuse Ahsoka!

EDIT: Han Solo can do the trick!
  • TheoDemkiv
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Hello there,
    I'm trying to compose a Light Side squad that will be different from the current most used so that it will include:
    Jyn, R2Z2, Wedge

1) squad can't have GK (my guild is small and it's working on it, but it will take maybe months)
    2) squad can't have Chaze (this duo simply is sickening me. I don't like them, plus they're very hard to farm)
    3) squad can't have Biggs (I got him full 7 star, but I just hate his mustaches.
    4) squad should be (if possible) time consistent, so that I can't add any jedi different that old ben / fulcrum / yoda .

I know this is crazy, but that my OCG disturb: is there anyone that would like to handle this challenge?

Regards!

If one day there will be Jar Jar Binks... why not?
    The only dude that can give bonus to the opposite team and malus to your team.

But would be fun.

...maybe.
    Post edited by TheoDemkiv on
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Wedge (L), R2D2, Raid Han, SRP, HRScout.
  • TheoDemkiv wrote: »
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Hello there,
    Jyn, R2Z2, Wedge

Regards!

If one day there will be Jar Jar Binks... why not?
    The only dude that can give bonus to the opposite team and malus to your team.

But would be fun.

...maybe.

lol Jar Jar unique: Expose all allies and inflict them with daze at the beginning of each of their turns. All enemies gain foresight and offense up
    Jar Jar special: Detonate stun grenade on self, inflicting stun on all allies for two turns. This attack deals 50% more damage to exposed allies.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    You can put together a few combos but unfortunately none of those will be a viable top 10 arena team. Jyn lead simply requires Chaze to function.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Jyn(L), Kassian, K2, Bistan, R2