Boba fett's ability block bug

Hurkan
77 posts Member
Boba fett's ability block expire 1 turn later from first target. I live it multiple times, on haat p4 b2 droids with Vader team and on arena match with Rex lead.

Replies

• Hurkan wrote: »
    Boba fett's ability block expire 1 turn later from first target. I live it multiple times, on haat p4 b2 droids with Vader team and on arena match with Rex lead.

Did you Omega it?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • sloths19
    72 posts Member
    This is happening to me too. It's as if the primary 2 turn ability block check failed, but it still successfully applied the normal 1 turn AB anyways. It's a pretty big problem and it's been happening a lot lately.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    sloths19 wrote: »
    This is happening to me too. It's as if the primary 2 turn ability block check failed, but it still successfully applied the normal 1 turn AB anyways. It's a pretty big problem and it's been happening a lot lately.

There was a previous thread on this, and I can't remember if this was the conclusion. His 2 turn AB is resisted, but the 80% chance for one turn succeeds in getting applied.
  • sloths19
    72 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

There was a previous thread on this, and I can't remember if this was the conclusion. His 2 turn AB is resisted, but the 80% chance for one turn succeeds in getting applied.

I think you're right, I remember that issue. I thought that was addressed or fixed a while back but I'll look at the some of the updates and check.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    sloths19 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

I think you're right, I remember that issue. I thought that was addressed or fixed a while back but I'll look at the some of the updates and check.

And I'm meaning to say if that's what's happening, it's WAI. His AB is not irresistible.
  • sloths19
    72 posts Member
    I'm not sure about that, looking back it was flagged as a bug by Kozi on Feb 10th, 2017. It shouldn't check for a double first, and then a single. If the double does not apply it is because it was resisted, but "resisted" never appears and it simply adds a 1 turn ability block after. Interested to see what's become of the bug.
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hurkan wrote: »

Did you Omega it?

Yes, generally apply 2 turns there is no problem but sometimes ability block expire 1 turn later from first target. I understand when I read description if he apply ability block to primary target it must be 2 turns.