Question on Darth Nihilus's annihilate

when its omega'ed and the enemy can not be revived does this work on Boba Fett while he has bounter hunter's resolve? or does that trump it. just curious if anyone knows whether or not u should waste the attack on him or not?

Replies

• Gyutacs
    10 posts Member
    when its omega'ed and the enemy can not be revived does this work on Boba Fett while he has bounter hunter's resolve? or does that trump it. just curious if anyone knows whether or not u should waste the attack on him or not?

Annihilate takes care of Boba absolutely, Bounty hunter's resolve is not trumping annihilate omega, so you can just annihihilate just like anyone. Boba won't be able to revive through his unique. At least it never happened with me, and I annihilated some Boba's. :)
  • Gyutacs wrote: »

Annihilate takes care of Boba absolutely, Bounty hunter's resolve is not trumping annihilate omega, so you can just annihihilate just like anyone. Boba won't be able to revive through his unique. At least it never happened with me, and I annihilated some Boba's. :)

Awesome! Thank you. I was hesitant to use it in an arena battle on him bc i wasnt gonna have a second chance to use it more than likely. Thanks again.
  • What about on the Rancor Raid. Will it is stop Gamorian Guards or are they spawned and no revived?
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    What about on the Rancor Raid. Will it is stop Gamorian Guards or are they spawned and no revived?

I would guess they are spawned, but I would never waste it on them to try it.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    kevsmart wrote: »
    What about on the Rancor Raid. Will it is stop Gamorian Guards or are they spawned and no revived?

I would guess they are spawned, but I would never waste it on them to try it.

Each Gamorrean is a unique character, not a revive of the previous character. Revive blocking abilities don't prevent them from returning.