Bounty Hunters

I have just returned to the game. When i stopped all bounty hunters were bad. I habe figured out that at least right now Boba is pretty good. Is a bounty hunter team Boba, Bane, Greedo, 88, Zam anywhere near viable?

Replies

• Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Raidriar wrote: »
    I have just returned to the game. When i stopped all bounty hunters were bad. I habe figured out that at least right now Boba is pretty good. Is a bounty hunter team Boba, Bane, Greedo, 88, Zam anywhere near viable?

I'm on a launch shard and I battle from 60-34 in the Arena everyday, and somewhere in there I run into a bounty hunter team like the one you just described. So yes, I would say they are pretty good.

Most likely won't get any higher (at least on my shard) than the 40-ish I usually see it around though. zMaul and zVader teams beat it fairly easily. But Boba's Zeta makes it tough to deal with.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • They're quite agressive but are rather weak defensively. If you don't kill everything fast you're dead.

Lack of tank is quite annoying too, i'm still wondering if a thermal detonator team such as Boba (l) Greedo, Zam, Chief nebit and Jawa scavenger would work.
  • I use boba lead, cad bane, zam, Dengar, and Greedo. So far I've been able to do full sweeps of GW and have been able to kill maul zeta teams. I use potency and speed mods for Zam, for Boba and Dengar, I use potency, speed, and crit chance, for Cad Bane and Greedo, I use speed, crit chance and crit damage. All the mods I use have potency, and speed somewhere, so my bounty hunters are at minimum 160 speed with the highest speed being Zam at 244 speed. Boba lead will grant my bounty hunters 75% max health from the combined potency of all my bounty hunters, in addition to the crit damage, crit chance, 15 speed per debuff enemies, as well as 15% turn meter gain per thermal detonator detonated. Zam is the backbone of my team's turn meter gain with her basic attack on enemies with detonators, when Zam throws the detonators, she gains 15 speed per each enemy debuffed and has an x% chance to gain 25% speed up; basically, she is fast AF. Boba fett and Dengar and greedo are the next three to deliver the aoe debuffs, providing ability block, extra thermal detonators, tenacity down, damage over time and turn meter removal. Cad banes stun glove comes into use to pick a threat and stun him. Zam will be up next blowing up the detonator(s) and giving all bounty hunters 15%-30% turn meter per explosion, these explosions are extremely effective to darth nihilus teams because same detonators do damage based on max health %. Since Zam's cooldown is only 3 turns, she can easily reapply the detonators and enemies will have a hard time resisting given dengar's aoe, as your blowing the bombs, you BH allies will be able to execute the damaged enemies, or stun enemies with high turn meters preventing them from getting another turn in. Don't forget about her third ability which inflict evasion down on the enemies and expose on the primary target. The thing with Zaul teams is stealth on crit hit taken and crit immunity while stealthed. This isn't a prob for me if I can get the thermals or evasion down first with Zam, then follow up with boba's ability block, then lay down the detonators. Cad and Dengar must eliminate mual or sidious, or stun dooku or palp. The situation always gets worse with the auto taunts.