Dark Side rise right ? LOL

E00N
147 posts Member
I dont see any empire pass...

Top 2 TOONs released is R2D2 that counter zMaul sith team and new Ashoka whitch will be top with Baze/Chirrut/Rex trash teams..... and winter is coming (Jedi Luke)

Tarkin rework = bad
Two new empire = somebody play it ?
Veers rework and trooper..not bad..but no chance vs. triple cleanse combo , Chaze..

Dark side need boost , good zetas.. something with good AI like Chaze..

Thx u are reading my crying EA.. i am stop using credit card right now

Replies

• Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1. If not for spelling and broken english i would read again. I especially like the credit card comment. Lolz
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Empire could be relevant but Zaul is holding them back. It's really sith preventing them from being relevant.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Empire could be relevant but Zaul is holding them back. It's really sith preventing them from being relevant.[/

and why is that? explain
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Empire could be relevant but Zaul is holding them back. It's really sith preventing them from being relevant.

Sith pass did add incredible rework to them along with two of the most overpowered toon around (Nihilus and Assassin Sith). Even Dooku who was played no more is now one of the most annoying toon around under Nihilus lead.

New Empire troopers don't synergize that well with old Empire toons and they only bring a new mechanics Empire didn't need in the first place. Reworks are average but nothing as powerful as Sith rework.

Still Tarkin, Snowtrooper and Veers aren't that bad but in the end did Empire need that much of a rework ? I mean Palpatine and Vader teams were still quite strong. Empire already had some interesting new toons with DT and Krennic but this last one is such a pain to farm that no one really gave him a chance - You can play Sith with a 4* Nihilus, you can't play with a 4* Krennic.

Between paywalls, average reworks and not much interesting new toons, Empire didn't rise much.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    Well-said, Zombiewan