Increased damage from enemies after downloading the update

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems like enemy units are doing noticeably more damage. As an example, My team of all lvl 42 characters, including mace windu whos a tank were battling a team of lvl 34 characters on a stage where talia was a reward. Prior to the update, very minimal damage was done to any of my team. After the update, i had to heal at least once, and mace was into the yellow even though the ai wasn't specifically targetting him. This has happened in all battles regardless of characters. Perhaps you guys could look into this. Thanks guys

Replies

• This is not the case for me. @EA_Jesse has mentioned in the "February patch notes" thread that character changes are postponed till the update is "forced" upon players.
  • I don't know. Maybe its me, but I doubt it. I had been farming shards before I noticed the update and the ai teams I was facing could barely dent my teams. Then I went and applied the update, and went back to farming, and single shots from the same ai teams in the same battles suddenly were doing like 5-10% damage per shot. All I know is I can see the difference
  • Placebo effect most likely.
  • I don't think it's a placebo effect. I have noticed the same thing also. I have been getting absolutely demolished in GW after the update.
  • Bump