Double Drops not the same for all players, disadvantage to some players

We all spend money and should get the same experience.

Right now some of us are having the experience where our Daily reset and Double Drop reset is at the same time.

Right now Other are experiencing their daily reset and double drop reset being different times, which allows them to used their daily refreshes to take 2x advantage of any given double drop.

Those of us with same time resets are not able to take advantage of this.

You are allow some people to get more for their money than others. I expect if I buy crystals I can get the same amount of use from them as others if I spend them the exact same way, and in this case, I am getting 1/2 the results from some of my crystal expenditures.

We should all be getting the same results for double drop time resets, and I am getting less for my money, while others get more for theirs making the same refresh purchases daily.

This needs fixed.

Replies

• Dabro1974
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh you haven't seen that due to not having synced reset times some people can do 36 war nodes at double​ drops and others only 24...I am happy for double drops and am very grateful. Only wish the developers could understand how to code so we all play on the same level field.
  • Sheytan
    91 posts Member
    Yeah, this was very disappointing. My time zone, which I am forced to be stuck in by the developers, gets fewer rewards because the daily reset and double drop times are the same time. I get far fewer rewards than everybody else in North America not in the eastern time zone.

Why???
  • They are getting 36 nodes they have saved a reset
  • I personally did 24 but forgot to save my reset my fault not theirs