Please increase the amount of rancor raid items we can request from guild to 5

Please let us request up to 5 rancor raid items from guild mates. 2 at a time takes too long and with the way rng works on the raid you can go weeks without seeing a certain item. Some of the tank only raid items are able to be requested can go up to 5 so why keep this artificially low at 2

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Obligatory: and remove challenge gear
  • Belfazar wrote: »

But when a carbanti drops from raid I'm very happy
  • AndrewIss wrote: »
    Belfazar wrote: »

But when a carbanti drops from raid I'm very happy

Yeah. The carbanti crunch is real!
  • Yes. Keep challenge gear from rancor but not haat.
  • I removed carbantis from the gear spreadsheet I keep because of how much it inflated the numbers.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    +1 to the OP. Long overdue.

And a big +1 to drop challenge gear from rewards in the AAT raid.

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Ive got enough to fill general carbanti multiple times i need scanners, cuffs, and thermals now
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ive got enough to fill general carbanti multiple times i need scanners, cuffs, and thermals now

tenor.gif

Carbantis are (by a large margin) the most used piece of gear in this game. Anyone who thinks they have enough doesn't (unless you are one of those top 50 collection score peeps who has whaled out).

I used to think I had plenty of them. Then I started gearing some tanks (GK, Kylo, etc...) and they disappeared in about three minutes.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member

tenor.gif

Carbantis are (by a large margin) the most used piece of gear in this game. Anyone who thinks they have enough doesn't (unless you are one of those top 50 collection score peeps who has whaled out).

I used to think I had plenty of them. Then I started gearing some tanks (GK, Kylo, etc...) and they disappeared in about three minutes.

This post... indeed with it. I used to think why are people requesting them so much... but after reaching later stage in the game I realized why.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member

tenor.gif

Laugh now ive got 1250 of them. I made the mistake of getting an army of g8 for a long time. Way before tier 5 added to the challenges.
  • Belfazar wrote: »

tenor.gif

Laugh now ive got 1250 of them. I made the mistake of getting an army of g8 for a long time. Way before tier 5 added to the challenges.

Kenobi takes 450 by himself. Baze, 350. Kylo, 250. There's 1050 of them in 3 characters. Shore instead of Baze? Add another 100 because he takes 450 like Kenobi does.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    And i regretfully have 0 of those.
  • Sun Fac 450. Royal Guard 400. Fives 350. Finn 250.
  • This thread kind of took off in a diffferent direction, but I agree that no toon should require 450 of an item.

But seriously stop making rancor gear the bottleneck at glvl 8. My next 2 projects are clone sergeant and boba fett who need 3 furnaces each and if I don't get lucky rng from rancor, they're just stuck there for a long time. Especially since I spent all my crystals this week on refreshes
  • I agree 100% with this post - it is ridiculous that people can only request 2 each day.

I have approximately 400+ furnace salvage from raid drops and will happily exchange these if requested. But people don't request them very often because it takes too long to gather enough pieces

And I would happily take the 600+ pieces of scanner salvage that my guild mates are sitting on!