Speed or CD for Kylo in Arena?

My Zylo is 196 speed with offense secondaries/primaries in mods. If I mod him with what CD mods that I have I lose 30 speed. What is best for Arena?

Replies

• Carth_Onassi1973
    1704 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    This is what was suggested to me for a solid zylo:

195+ speed
    180% CD
    45%+ CC
    41k protection
    3000-3100 physical damage

That is what I'm trying to get in terms of a baseline. Only thing I can't muster is keeping the speed with the CD. One gets sacrificed, so I just have to keep farming mods. Hope this helps.

I have chosen to keep the speed over the CD for the time being so I get extra attacks. He still hits very hard, albeit not as hard as when I had him modded for crit damage and he had 3400 physical damage, but he was super slow and usually the last toon standing before he got warmed up.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    If I had a good offense mod set I'd put that on him.
    Mine is:
    202 speed, 186 CD, 40 CC, 43.5K Prot, 3210 DMG, 32% armor
    I feel he's a beast.

I would not sacrifice 30 speed for CD mods.
  • Drazz127 wrote: »
    If I had a good offense mod set I'd put that on him.
    Mine is:
    202 speed, 186 CD, 40 CC, 43.5K Prot, 3210 DMG, 32% armor
    I feel he's a beast.

I would not sacrifice 30 speed for CD mods.

That's an awesome set up right there!

• Critical damage may not be so great in arena, from a certain point of view. Rex lead grants turn meter when critically hit, and zavage dispells when crit hit. I'd keep the speed and get the turns in, extra damage won't do much good if you ain't around to use it.
    However my kylo currently has cd and is s l o w. He packs a punch but doesnt get many turns, if he is dodged the tides usually turn against me.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I'll keep the speed for now