i think im the lowest geared person in the top 100 in an old shard.

FocZ2zc.png
my team is so under geared. should i get r2 to gear 10 or the rest of the resistance to gear 11? cant decide thinking of r3 and giving a zeta to r2 to share stats.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You must be on a tough leader board.... ;)
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    You must be on a tough leader board.... ;)

the hardest. B)
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    If you're in 'an old shard' then why are your toons not g11? Or at least 1-2? You have been wasting your resources.

Nice of you to answer your own question, as well as giving absolutely nothing to the OP.

Also, there is at least 1. Learn to see.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    He probably hasn't been playing R2 in arena for a year or so. Maybe some of his other toons are g11.
  • Options
    slugbahr wrote: »
    If you're in 'an old shard' then why are your toons not g11? Or at least 1-2? You have been wasting your resources.

Nice of you to answer your own question, as well as giving absolutely nothing to the OP.

yes and no. i was a droid main so they're gear 11. hate to say it but gear 10 isnt that much of a disadvantage when going against a gear 11 so i never cared preferred to just wait until i get it from the Haat and geared other characters not only that but my phone broke for about a month so i could not play. heck the only reason why im gearing my main team now (resistance) is because if they raise the level cap i dont want to be 2 gear levels lower. as of right now im working on gearing r2 to 10 then continuing on gearing Finn.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options

yes and no. i was a droid main so they're gear 11. hate to say it but gear 10 isnt that much of a disadvantage when going against a gear 11 so i never cared preferred to just wait until i get it from the Haat and geared other characters not only that but my phone broke for about a month so i could not play. heck the only reason why im gearing my main team now (resistance) is because if they raise the level cap i dont want to be 2 gear levels lower. as of right now im working on gearing r2 to 10 then continuing on gearing Finn.

I'm sure you meant to quote the poster that I quoted ;)

Nothing wrong with being a step behind - actually it's more impressive that you're keeping up with others while doing so!

Well done!!
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Hate to say it but gear 10 isnt that much of a disadvantage when going against a gear

I beg to differ, when gear 11 came into play a lot of characters became better because of it.

I swapped to a resistance team recently also because i got sick of playing triple cleanse.
    Took my #1 payout today with it even
    And I can say that going to gear 11 on them made a difference.

Mk6 thermal detonators are in gear 11 for both Finn and r2, so that's +6 speed on both of them you miss out on by not pushing into gear 11.
  • Options
    FocZ2zc.png
    my team is so under geared. should i get r2 to gear 10 or the rest of the resistance to gear 11? cant decide thinking of r3 and giving a zeta to r2 to share stats.

You want resistance nerfed? Undergeared teams doing good reminds me of a certain gunray/jawa combo...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    FocZ2zc.png

You want resistance nerfed? Undergeared teams doing good reminds me of a certain gunray/jawa combo...

Say that to zKylo :s
  • Weeeeee
    20 posts Member
    Options
    FocZ2zc.png

With a name like this..you have NO EXCUSE but to be the BEST.

I believe in you!

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    FocZ2zc.png

I didn't know that rank 77 was good.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    FocZ2zc.png

I didn't know that rank 77 was good.

A little stab at devs for fixing what wasnt broken doesnt hurt now, does it?
  • Options

as long as your doing what you want in this game no resources are wasted.

there's more than one way to play this game and more than one goal.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Low gear will probably result in getting targetted more often, but you're running resistance so i guess that would still be an issue even with max gear.
    I'm a wimp, i don't want to get targetted even if playing with a less "fun" team is the price i have to pay. Don't like arena all that much anyway, the rewards are worthwhile though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    FocZ2zc.png

I remember your droids in the top 50 back in the day. I just zeta'ed my R2 but don't have a good resistance team to put him in, so can't give advice on them. However a zeta in that r2 should help land exposes. Other than that focus gearing the toon that dies the quickest.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Low gear will probably result in getting targetted more often, but you're running resistance so i guess that would still be an issue even with max gear.
    I'm a wimp, i don't want to get targetted even if playing with a less "fun" team is the price i have to pay. Don't like arena all that much anyway, the rewards are worthwhile though.

I was actually going to run at a full first order team then I realized they required a ton of Zetas so I figured resistance required one and decent mods so I went that route I'm actually one gear peace away from a gear 11 kylo Ren
    I never ran meta teams anyway I was just ran what I liked I'm just happy I never liked night sisters like one Forum user a long time ago did
  • Options
    another pro of my team is i beat all the light side hard nodes on auto. and gw is beat with just this team with a gear 8 pilot instead of b2.