This is for how squads are set up
List yours!

Mine?
Seeing someone who has a nonleader in leader
What makes it worse?
WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE WITH A CATCH ALL LEADER IN THEIR SQUAD
Post edited by IzzytheMelody on

Replies

• My biggest pet peeve I guess is people using "there" when they mean "their". How hard can it be?
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    ariacurran wrote: »
    My biggest pet peeve I guess is people using "there" when they mean "their". How hard can it be?

My biggest pet peeve is the grammar police coming out....for 'there' first post :-P

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    List yours!

Mine?
    What makes it worse?
    WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE WITH A CATCH ALL LEADER IN THERE SQUAD

How squad's are set up. I wouldn't say any pet peeves as such but I just hate evasion teams. The old dooku lead, zmaul drives me round the bend. The point of the game is to do the numbers so you can calculate to a reasonable degree if you can win. Zmaul just makes things far too random for my liking. And I also get a little peeved when I see whales mod their teams completely wrong. It's a case of p2w with no knowledge.

Now if you were to extend your question to the game in general, I'd have to say **** is the point in ally points now days? they're useless! why still have them as a major part in daily login 'rewards' and why oh why can you only buy 1 bronze at a time?! I plucked up the boredom to do about 150k's worth last night and it took me ages. almost fell to sleep doing it.

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    List yours!

Mine?
    What makes it worse?
    WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE WITH A CATCH ALL LEADER IN THERE SQUAD

Some newbies think that you just need to put in the character with a Leadership ability in any slot to activate it...
  • ariacurran wrote: »
    My biggest pet peeve I guess is people using "there" when they mean "their". How hard can it be?

It was two am, I was sleep deprived and I know how to englesh

:3
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    The guy with a gear 8 chaze on my shard who keeps beating me and ally requesting me... another one is when I accidentally buy geonosian spy's Star fighter shards when I'm trying to buy geonosian soldier's Star fighter shards. Or when I refresh mod shipments like 5 times and don't find a good mod
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Chewie being clone wars era
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Chewie being clone wars era

Yeah that too
  • Not being able to look at the opponents' pilots. I always scout my arena battles and would like to do the same in fleet.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Rapid wrote: »
    ariacurran wrote: »

My biggest pet peeve is the grammar police coming out....for 'there' first post :-P
    +1
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    All jawas look the same! its really a pain when u have them at the same star level and you are trying to choose your leader
  • Needing that 1 piece of gear to make 50 and blowing thru 2 refreshes before it pops up!
  • Drop rate nerfs for double drop events
    Challenge gear for raid rewards
    Power leaps in new characters
    RNG-based events/teams
    Literally everything about ship battles
    The mod-lottery
    Recent GW difficulty changes
    Arena guild activity days
  • "Epic" reworks turning out to be **** ****