A Moment to Appreciate the Devs

Setting the new features and the new Speed leadership meta aside, I'm delighted with the way this latest patch delivers. So many minor graphical improvements and enhancements in the user interface, I'm amazed. The game looks öuch more finished and polished now. Kudos to every single developer who spent so much labor into this, they have nailed it.
Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Replies

• +1000
  • Couldn't agree more and do remember that more of the updates will be introduced later this week/month. A little patience has never harmed anyone and with a massive focus on dark side characters, I for one knows that is required - Revenge of the Sith will happen ... One day ;)
  • I LOVE this update!! thanks EA!! especially fixing the leader speed boost, that is HUGE and really mixes this game up which is what it needed, lots more potential for viable and varied teams now :D
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm excited about this update too
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I must say though, the character selection screen displaying the specific items you have equipped for everyone, isn't quite appealing to me, makes the screen look a bit clustered now. I kinda like the old clean homogeneous display it was before for the items in the characters screen. And it doesn't provide an added value anyways, just visuals. Which imho aren't good looking.

For the rest, I'm quite happy with the update so far, still some things to be pushed, I'm sure I'll be even more happy with those. But honestly, a big thanks to the devs, lot of work put there, and it shows. Lots of great changes and improvements both in UI and UX.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • +1
    I like it.
  • Yeah thanks devs
  • Aye, +1. Makes me feel good about the fact that I know I'll be putting more money into the game.
  • Excluding the useless Shard Shop, great changes, congrats!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I love it.
  • The actual game play seems smoother as well. Great job.
  • I've liked all the visual changes so far that I've noticed. Good job so far.
  • Boy I'm glad I'm not the only one...
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Wazlinski
    359 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I do like the improvements [besides the poorly implemented shard shop] I am hoping more events come(so we can sit in the game, more time is spent in forums unfortunately) , plus in game messages /chat and guilds would cement this game as a keeper, At moment, it's close to keeper, some more additions would make this a great game.

It's slower than it ever has been for me.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I love the update

It's slower than it ever has been for me.

Collecting the rewards after missions takes forever now :P
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Kudos to the devs and EA Jesse for putting on the flamesuit every time there is a change to the game. Your work is appreciated even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it. :*
  • d3gauss
    311 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I do appreciate some if the things in this update.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Shard shop aside,
    Great update, I just love all the work the devs, had done with the UI
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Btw: some important thing that has not been said in the pstch notes. Global bans for those with extra Vader stars, it seems. Maybe other types of hacking too
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Shard shop aside,
    Great update, I just love all the work the devs, had done with the UI

This, +1
  • Frenzytom wrote: »
    Kudos to the devs and EA Jesse for putting on the flamesuit every time there is a change to the game. Your work is appreciated even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it. :*

Well, besides the time every staff member stopped posting on here, I think it was 10 days minimum, on the first update I saw (mid December started personally) and hehe
  • I fully agree with the OP! Thanks all devs, much liked the new UI improvements, the new Camera view angle at the cantina, and the much easier to manage inventory improvements!

Keep the great work!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Love the update. Also, i'm impressed with the amount of communication devs provide. That really makes up for some deficencies
  • i am a Developer(not from this game) and every time people are complaining for stuff that just doesnt fit in their current team i get annoyed they dont have a clue of how hard a simple modification in the code could be, is not as easy as they think ...