Anyone else's guild activities time change?

A few days ago, my guild activities would payout and change to the next activity at 12:30 PM U.S. Central time. Now since I think Wednesday, the time was changed to six hours later, at 7:30 PM. My arena and fleet payouts have not changed, just the guild rewards payout. Has this happened to anyone else?
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Did you join a new guild?
  • As a matter of fact, yes I did. Is that what caused it?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Yes, guild activities are vased on the original guild leader's time zone.
  • Oh ok. What would the time be if the guild leader and I were in the same time zone? If I remember right, my previous guild leader was in the Ukraine which gave me a reset time of 30 minutes past noon.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Pfffft...7:30 maybe? I don't know if it's also based on whether they started on daylight time or off.
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Maybe, who knows? That's what my new reset time is now. The guild is actually new, it started about a week ago so daylight savings is off. Or is it on? Idk, im just so confused lol. Either way thanks for clearing up the air that a guild change caused my guild activities reset to change.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    guild activity reset is normally set to half hour after guild leader arena payout
    Arena payout 1700/1800/1900 guild activity reset is at 1730/1830/1930
  • 7:30 sounds like UK time as that is the same as my guild's reset
  • Thanks for even more clarification. I guess my new guild leader is just a short skip across the pond in the UK then.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Thanks for even more clarification. I guess my new guild leader is just a short skip across the pond in the UK then.

No, no. It's a half hour after guild leader's payout like Scuba said. So it's either 6:30 or 7:30, depending on whether guild leader started during Savings Time or not. Payout times are local. So if it's 7:30 UK time, it's because you're both in the UK. A 7:30 payout time means they are either an hour ahead of you and started in the same season, or they are in your timezone and started off Savings Time when you started on.
  • I have no idea what his payout is. I live in the U.S in Texas, which is Central time. MY guild payout time is 7:30 PM for me, but I have no idea what his is.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I have no idea what his payout is. I live in the U.S in Texas, which is Central time. MY guild payout time is 7:30 PM for me, but I have no idea what his is.

To add a little bit to this it is based on the person that opened the guild, this is normally the guild leader however since guilds have been around for a bit it could have changed leaders.

but basically the reason it changed for you is because you changed guilds.