Looking for a guild

Boreas
508 posts Member
Level 85 active player looking for a guild with fair players, cannot stand greedy and/or selfish people. European timezone preferred, but open to others if there are like-minded people. I'm not a too chatty player, though understand the importance of communication about the game. Want to improve roster and gear levels, so guilds who are doing higher tier raids will be preferred (in case if anyone is interested).

Language preferences, English, Italian.

https://swgoh.gg/u/boreas/

Replies

• Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    You have Line m8
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Dramaboyz wrote: »
    You have Line m8

Line ID: boreasfulgur
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    Our Higher Guild has some heavy hitters & are looking for a couple more that are ready for top HPIT & HAAT raids
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    I sent you a invite to KøR group chat m8

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Well as I said above, I'd like to have the benefits of a guild if it's fair game, if there aren't players who just want to use the efforts of others, always trying to get the top prizes in raids, keeping their best teams until some clear more difficult stages, then sniping others, always asking for donations, but not giving etc. I've had my share of them. I'd like to be a part of a guild formed of players who understand it's a team effort :).
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    I invited you to KøR group chat on Line m8
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    This is Resovoir Dogs M8
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    I've been in top guilds myself they don't like hackers or cheaters & are good people who do help
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone for the interest, I've accepted an invitation...