Sith Trooper/SAss with Zader

nite0wl29
412 posts Member
Are these two just as viable under Zader as they are with Zaul? I'm thinking Zader, Zylo, SAss, Sith Trooper and Nihilus for now, but I'm thinking about using my next zeta on Maul since he's still big in my shard

Replies

• dglace1
    73 posts Member
    Good question.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    It's a decent team but it will get crushed by chaze with no dispel...you need someone to wipe all the HOT's to really put them in their place...

Krennic/ DT is a better combo under Zader than the Sith
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Smapty wrote: »
    It's a decent team but it will get crushed by chaze with no dispel...you need someone to wipe all the HOT's to really put them in their place...

Krennic/ DT is a better combo under Zader than the Sith

Thanks! I'm working on Maul's zeta anyways so she'll fit in there.

• Dwinkelm
    765 posts Member
    Sith work better under a Zader lead than they receive credit for. I would sub in Boba for Nihilus, his ability block is more effective IMO than DN's cooldowns increase, and his execute move is essential for Chaze/GK. It's also a lot faster for a first-kill than using DN. You might also want to sub in Zavage for Zylo if you have him, keep the taunt up on SiT and synergize with those "ignore protection" attacks.

I currently run a team of Zaul, SA, Zavage, Zylo, and EP. Sometimes I'll sub in Zader leader against Chaze teams, and every so often I'll forget to switch back to Zaul at the end of the night, and the Zader lead actually tends to fall less overnight.

Hope this helps!
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    TFP has to be in that team. The best thing about Zader is that those dots never go away, so cleanse or not, TFP will hit like a truck. If you're going Zader, TFP must be in that team for he is the machine that gets the entire thing rolling. His basic will ignore every debuff except stun.

Mod him up for crit/cd and speed.

Adding sass/ST will help revolve the team around TFP.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Love my Zader, but can't settle on 4 others. Who would you pull out of this lineup for Sass? zBoba, Zidious, Shore (sithT not ready yet), TFP.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Sid is better in that team than tfp nowadays it seems. So many rex leads lying around. Tfp's debuffs will get cleansed right away. Toss in sid and he is still faster than just about anyone, and his dots won't get cleansed. That means no tenacity up from chirrut on his cleanse, or retribution on kenobis and they all 3 will use cleanse special whenever it is off cd. Saves you some hits.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    zSid and TFP are both great under zVader. The DOT is cool, but removing 20% TM can be devastating. I've had rounds where my enemy got 1 turn at most. Boba is also great under zVader. Sass could be good, as she can speed Vader up for more culling blades. STroop could be good if you feel the team is too fragile...but I haven't noticed that being an issue. zVader is a difficult team to run against Rex, so I usually stay away from those.
  • Don't have Zader, but suspect r2's stealth would work well with him.