Maul zeta bug #2

t0neg0d
616 posts Member
Zeta Maul leader ability doesn't seem to be working as intended. Stealth does not stop single target attackers from targeting and attacking stealthed characters at all.

Current arena squad:

Maul (zeta lead)
Vader
Palpatine
Dooku
Kylo

At the start of an encounter, all sith are stealthed, leaving Kylo as the only viable target. However, the AI proceeds to target whichever character it decides looks tasty and fires away. This continues through the entire encounter.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Do you have screenshots or video?
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    I don't... however... shouldn't this be the case across the board? Not just me? I'll leave it up to them to decide whether it's worth looking into. Unless they want to send me a paycheck for for being part of their issue resolution team, I just got too much going on in my own life to go through that effort over a phone game (fun one, for sure... but a phone game none the less)
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Well, no one else has mentioned this, and I can't target stealthed enemies when I face a Zaul team.

The only time they should be targetable is after they take their turn and thus come out of stealth.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    agreed... and I cant target them either. However if you run one against the AI... the AI seems perfectly capable of doing it =\
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Can't test as I don't have Zaul. I feel like this would have been reported before.
  • jpi5k
    15 posts Member
    This has happened to me in arena vs AI. I reported it here maybe four or 5 weeks ago, didn't get a single response.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    jpi5k wrote: »
    This has happened to me in arena vs AI. I reported it here maybe four or 5 weeks ago, didn't get a single response.

Unfortunate, for sure. This problem seems to come and go as well. I restarted client again and the problem went away... again. It's happened 3x that I've noticed so far.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    I have a thought as to what is happening:

I believe the characters are getting hit & stealthing... but additional hits and assists are firing off even though the character is stealthed. This seems like a VERY broken game mechanic.