Endor Event

Thorus
14 posts Member
This Event has become to difficult. Last Time i could Finish Tier One and two with 3 Stars. Now my Team improve and i also have a vader zeta and its Impossible to Finish even Tier 1. I have no problem with a challange but this is just a Bad Joke. If you want that only high all g11 ultra Moded Whales can Finish this Event than Please just Let the casuals have a Chance at t1.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Try it again, it might have just been a fluke of the RNG. Also check your team again just to be sure--I always run HK as my leader, but the game seems to default to IG-88. So if I'm not careful I go in with the wrong team.

I haven't improved my team much since last time it was run and I was able to finish T1 and T2 no problem, and only needed a second try for T3.

I'm not trying to sound like, "WELL I CAN DO IT SO ITS FINE DO BETTER NUUUUB," sorry if it comes across that way. But I've had flukey runs of mundane things in the past, and trying again usually works because bad luck doesn't last forever.

It's also possible that you overperformed T1 and T2 last time around--flukey good luck, as it were--and now you're falling back to earth. The important question, though, is: Did you finish? Because if you did, wel........
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jcmjs
    1 posts Member
    Options
    All the tiers are the same. I can't get past stage 4 on any of them.
  • Thorus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your nice reply, i will of course try it again :)
    Sometimes its just really frustrating because it feel like all the effort is for nothing.

Maybe you can check my toons and check if i mod them wrong? ^^

https://swgoh.gg/u/thorus/
  • Sheytan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    This event is MUCH harder than the recommended levels. There is absolutely no way that level 75, gear 8 characters can beat this.

Elders are reviving every turn without cooldown. Wave 4 is a blockade with 2 buffed scouts reviving every single turn.

This event is definitely beatable. Many people are beating it. However, nobody is beating it anywhere near level 75 gear 8. The people saying this is hard but not too hard are those with level 85, gear 10+ toons with very good mods on the toons.
  • Options
    I gave up on this event. Went in with what I thought was a rock solid Empire team, levels 71-78, all gear 8 or more, couldn't get passed wave 4 of tier 1. By the time this event rolls around again I'll be able to run some lvl 85 guys and actually have a chance to participate.