Rex Chirrut and R2 turn order ?

Okonomiyakiparty
121 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hi all !
I recently switched to Rex (L) chirrut base zNihilus and zzR2-D2 and was wondering what would be the best turn order to maximize the AI on defense ?
My current speeds are :
R2 234
Rex 228
Chirrut 227
Nihilus 206
Baze 110

Should I make Rex fastest so that he can fill everyone's turn meter ? I think this is particularly important when facing the same squad, or at least Baze, who's turn meter will fill to almost 100% if you buff your whole team... Also, the one with the fastest Nihilus usually wins...
Since lot of people use this squad, i'm wondering if there is a "consensus" on the issue !
Thanks !

Replies

• Rex won't fill anyone's tm unless they have a debuff. So unless you're facing a zDN making him the fastest won't do much good.
  • Rex won't fill anyone's tm unless they have a debuff. So unless you're facing a zDN making him the fastest won't do much good.
    I believe you are wrong, Rex special grants 30% TM to allies with an additional 5% for each debuff dispelled. 30% is enough to fill everyone's turn meter on my team (except baze and maybe nihilus)
  • What he's saying is that on defence Rex won't use his cleanse and TM boost unless there's a debuff on a team member, making it less useful on defence unless you're facing a zDN.
  • NahWillis wrote: »
    What he's saying is that on defence Rex won't use his cleanse and TM boost unless there's a debuff on a team member, making it less useful on defence unless you're facing a zDN.

Oh, right !