Single mods dropping instead of the double

It has happened 4 times now out of all my mod Sims, am I the only 1 having this issue? It is not every SIM, prob 1 in 15 or 20...

Replies

• Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Im up to 5 missing double mods now
  • Options
    Missed double drop 4 times but got it on the other 7 times. EA another fine job you guys are doing.
  • Options
    Sunnyred wrote: »
    Missed double drop 4 times but got it on the other 7 times. EA another fine job you guys are doing.

Jeez, give it a rest! You're like a baby crying because you only got one chocolate bar instead of two.
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    They say there are a lot if people bad at math...

Perhaps a screenshot would prove otherwise?
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Well for 7 sims of the highest mod challenge at 100% drop rate I didn't get double the mods that's for sure!
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    If the mod is highlighted bonus there is double drop. The chances at getting 2 mods exactly the same are rare
  • Options
    So I'm up to 7 drops now that were only single mods, not the double drops they were supposed to be... this has never happened during double drops of anything else....
  • Sunnyred
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »

Jeez, give it a rest! You're like a baby crying because you only got one chocolate bar instead of two.
    Darax_ren wrote: »

Lol i was replying to OP not you fella. If you've nothing better to do than troll better of going out for a walk and reflecting on your current post. If you have nothing constructive to add then simply don't add anything. This game can sometimes be buggy, and the forum allows us to tell the devs so if something is broken they can fix it.... Maybe they can fix you....make you op so all you do is post waffle lol peace man chill out.
  • WhoVille_Sheriff
    263 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I sim'd 12 times and got 14 mods. I see what you mean. Not the 100% double drop I had hoped for!
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    I only simmed 1 at a time out of fear of this happening.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see