Code 212th attack

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
edited May 2017
I believe the mechanics of this are very screwy, and need to be looked at to see if they are working properly because I believe there are a few inconsistencies going on with this attack.

You hit a character with foresight up and they dodge every attack (full clone squad being used). I've been told this acts as 1 attack so all the follow up attacks will not hit. If that's the case then when opposing team has RG, the character that is attacked is above 50% so no RG taunt, and the target is killed, since this counts as 1 attack RG should not taunt. As any one shot that kills the target does not trigger RG taunt.

So it narrows down to is the 212th attack 1 single attack or is it multiple attacks? Can any devs please report on this, you can't have the same mechanic working multiple ways.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hmmm. I thought they fixed that bug.
    PS: its multiple.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    i believe that this is due to the attack being single attack but multiple damage,sort of like slave 1's basic or rey's special. so the damages are done one by one but the whole thing is treat
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Hmmm. I thought they fixed that bug.
    PS: its multiple.

If it is multiple it should burn through foresight and still do damage (which it is not) and on the other hand yes it would trigger RG taunt as soon as one of the attacks drops the target below 50%. It shouldn't act differently in different situations. I'm just looking for a little clarity on how it's supposed to work.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Just an add to show inconsistency: wiggs triple attack isn't treated as one attack. Rather 3 separate attacks. If the target has foresight, the first is dodged and the other 2 hit.