Question on Frequency of HAAT

We just starting beating heroic tank, so I'm not sure of the rules on collecting rewards. I know you can only do two raids per week, but I'm not sure what counts as a week. Does it start on Sunday? Is it any seven-day period? We did raids on Monday and Thursday. Can we do one tomorrow, or does that count as three in a week?
Someone once told me you can't get enough tickets to do more than three in a week, but that seems to be false. We have enough to do one tomorrow. Just not sure if we can and get rewards.

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Most you can do is 3 in a week.
    You can do 3 a week without breaking the weekly limit.

30k times 7 / 90k.

30k is most you get a day
    7 days a week
    90k is cost

We generally have 2 fixed a week, and then do a "bonus" raid every few weeks.
  • in the best week, you can do 3. mostly it'll be 2...
    weekly is 30K x7 = 210K... so you have 2 and 30K spare for the next week...
    and in that case, the week after will be 240K, so you have 60K spare...
    so after that you'll have 270K, exactly 3 raids.

so you can say.. in 3 weeks, you can have 7 raids.
  • If you save tickets, you can do 4 or 5 in a week. The question isn't whether you can open the raid but whether you can get rewards if you open it. It doesn't seem like we're going to have a problem, at least, if it's three as the limit rather than 2, but I'm curious now if you can do four if you save tickets. I'm guessing not.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    If you save tickets, you can do 4 or 5 in a week. The question isn't whether you can open the raid but whether you can get rewards if you open it. It doesn't seem like we're going to have a problem, at least, if it's three as the limit rather than 2, but I'm curious now if you can do four if you save tickets. I'm guessing not.

5 in a week? Please explain your math.
  • no way to do 5 in a week.
    best case: you save 150K tickets, activate raid (90K), and you left with 60K tickets.
    with it you can farm another 210K in the week, and do exactly 4 raids, with no even spare left.

no need to explain his math,because he didn't do the math, he just said 4 or 5. just wanted to point out that there's a better week than 3 raids a week.
  • Why wouldnt you be able to collect rewards?
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Kenjamin91 wrote: »
    Why wouldnt you be able to collect rewards?

Because the devs hate the playerbase and reward-blocking is their way of saying "thank you"

PS: feel free to replace "thank" above with any cuss words you want... I prefer a word starting with F
  • No, I didn't do the math. I was just speculating. A player could theoretically do 4 or 5 a week by guild hopping, but that's what this is meant to stop.