Best omega bet

I have an extra 5 omegas lying around at the moment as I got lucky with double drop GW this morning and scored 4.

With an eye towards upping damage in NAAT, where do I get my best bang for my buck. Lando AOE, or Biggs' basic, or Wedge basic? Lando's provide a higher percent gain, but Wedge has been scoring me more damage due to him assisting Biggs all the time. My wedge is even a star and a gear level(8) below the other two. I'm hoping to get his final cuff crafted on Monday, but we will see.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• My vote is for Lando since he helps with Scoundrels (heists) and Rebels (every mode except Darkside battles).
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    lando for sure
  • JTM48
    33 posts Member
    Lando's AOE is also benefited since it can be used on consecutive turns as long as he gets a critical hit. So Lando would get my vote.
  • Thanks guys. I was leaning that way. The only reason I hesitate is I consistently make it to enrage in P2 and P4 anyways. Was just looking to up damage there and I thought since Wiggs does there basics more than lando(in topple and the event that he doesn't score 2 crits) that I should consider either of them.