So i love this patch

J7000
2059 posts Member
There are so many little and huge things in this patch that I'm really impressed and reasured that the devs and their bosses have decided to keep investing in game development. Very happy. Call me a plant if you want. I don't give a rip. :)

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I'm also drinking Belgian beer if anyone is wondering. @BentWookie. ??
  • J7000 wrote: »

Always good :)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    ReyandFinn wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »

Always good :)

MY MAN!!
  • J7000 wrote: »

Is it Belgian Stella?

Good times!

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Lefe, pretty good for an import. ;)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Brown or blonde?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Brown or blonde?

Blonde, haven't seen Brown yet. I would def try. The blonde taste like a filtered Hefeweisen to me
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Brown is nice too, but I definitely fancy a blonde now. Belgians are the best. I have a bunch of Gouden Carolus stashed for the right time and place. Like Sweden winning the football world cup or something silly like that.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I like the interface changes... especially as the shipments now colour code the items so it's easier to identify what is what... It'll take a bit of getting use to all the small visual changes! but I like them...

Not so sure about the shard shop though... my 44 sidious and 4 luminara shards converted to 720 of the shard shop shards... There was nothing unique in it... will probably have to wait til the Yoda event is released... so hold out judgement on that...

All in all nice visual changes..
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Skye wrote: »
    I like the interface changes... especially as the shipments now colour code the items so it's easier to identify what is what... It'll take a bit of getting use to all the small visual changes! but I like them...

Not so sure about the shard shop though... my 44 sidious and 4 luminara shards converted to 720 of the shard shop shards... There was nothing unique in it... will probably have to wait til the Yoda event is released... so hold out judgement on that...

All in all nice visual changes..

In some ways, yeah, if you purposely farmed Lumni and Sid shards for exchange the shop is not that fantastic. But it was nice trading in some useless shards today for Daka shards.
  • Love the visual changes, shard shop is garbage, like the game play additions and fixes (health steal, etc.), but what I'm really waiting for is the hero updates (buff/nerf/changes) which do not appear to have happened yet
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader