A cool move potentially to have in the game..

Bailey
30 posts Member
I think this is a cool move to have...

Mind control... Or Force control however you want to say it.

What this means is you will choose your target and on his or her turn when they use a move, the move backfires and hits yourself...

I think only sith could use this as jedi are meant to use the force nicely..

It would add another dimention to the game though... Maybe people have better ideas for a new moveset? :)

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    It's like a beefed up version of stun. They lose a turn AND you use it against them? Sounds like too much.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    It's like a beefed up version of stun. They lose a turn AND you use it against them? Sounds like too much.

Yeah, the double dipping sounds like it would be a bit much... Maybe you could "stun" them and force them to use an ability, but it simply has no effect. Then when their turn rolls around again, it's on Cool-Down. So it's like a stun and a mini-Ability Block in one.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Seems no different than DOTs to me, so I don't see why not.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member

What? I think you need to read the OP slowly, and maybe with a dictionary readily available.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    That would be a very nice special ability for a character like Revan, Dominate Mind: Target enemy attacks a random ally for 2 turns...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I think Ezra did something like that in one episode, he seemed to control or influence an imperial walker pilot to shoot at stormtroopers, maybe it could be his zeta?
    Edit: Ironically it seems his level 7 ability seems to be from that episode
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    There is a simple move that was requested ages ago, but nothing happened and probably will never happen.

Skip turn - do nothing - defend. Call it whatever u like.

Now that would be super useful, not op, but surely a great thing to have.

What? I think you need to read the OP slowly, and maybe with a dictionary readily available.

Seems legit. Of course, as a God, I'm always right.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Sounds like something Karina the Great should have if or when they ever get around to introducing her.

I would think a move that powerful should have at least a 5 turn cooldown and go through a tenacity check though.

What?!

What?!

Hell if I know. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Sounds like a cool idea but I think the most powerful Jedi could use this too (Yoda/Master Luke). I see your point about them being nice but they would use this if required.
    Only the most powerful Sith could do this probably only EP, DV & DN currently in the game.