Minimum req for Luke to beat bonus tier?

I've just got Luke to 6*...how strong should i upgrade him in order to be able to beat the bonus tier? I dont really want to invest too much in him at the moment.

Replies

• lastii
    158 posts Member
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    I've just got Luke to 6*...how strong should i upgrade him in order to be able to beat the bonus tier? I dont really want to invest too much in him at the moment.

My Luke just has g8 lvl 70 with speed mods on him like ~200 speed would be alreafy enough.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    lastii wrote: »
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »

My Luke just has g8 lvl 70 with speed mods on him like ~200 speed would be alreafy enough.

This, Mine was gear 8 level 70 7*

Speed mods are what matters most so you get the most turns
  • 6*, lvl65, gear8 with no more gear slots filled

put your fastest arena mods on him, crit damage triangle, maybe potency cross helps too. high protection flat numbers as secondaries and 5 or 6 tries did it for me!

just try untill you get great rng, one dodge or crit could make the difference
  • IJL_DR
    41 posts Member
    I can beat it with 6 star Luke, crit damage and speed mods for total speed of 161. Level 78