Help with Phase4 HAAT squad

vazelos81
166 posts Member
My guild is close to beat the HAAT raid. Last time we needed 500K dmg to complete it.
I couldn't help at the end because I don't have a P4 squad ready. I used my rebels in P2.
When we play nAAT phase4 falls after the daily refresh when I sleep, so I haven't played phase4 for many months now and is not familiar to me, only what I've seen in videos.
I'd like some advice for building a squad fast depending on my roster:
https://swgoh.gg/u/spartan81/collection/
In phase1 I use Kylo, in phase2 FO (with qgj until fost is ready), in phase3 teebo,palp,tfp,sthan,rg
I was thinking to gear leia and HRScout or R2D2 for a team with Wiggs, lando, leia and HRScout or R2D2.
Any advice is welcome.

Replies

• A gear 11 rebels team with Wedge lead can do around 4% in hAAT. I went with Wedge, Biggs, Leia, R2 and Raid Han.
    Looking at your roster you can do some dmg under Boba lead if you use him with toons like Lando and Ahsoka, maybe throw in Rey and a toon with a team buff like Lumi or IGD. Such a team possbly could do 1 or 2 topples.

Remeber, when you don't topple fast enough just kill the main cannon (the one high in the centre) and clear the B2's. Then just spank that tank until you get 3% - 5%.

But gear 11 and some decent speed (+60) for each toon is a minimal requirement to get more than 2% per team bc that tank is insanely fast en hits like a truck against g 10 and lower.