Jango Fett suggestion

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
edited October 2017
I'm really hoping Jango Fett promotes bounty hunters in some way when (if) he actually gets released, until then I made up abilities he could possibly have:

Jango Fett, An offensive Bounty Hunter support with many abilities to take down his target

Custom Pistols, basic ability - Deal physical damage to the target with a +25% chance to critically hit if they have no positive effects, gain 25% turn meter if they do have a positive effect, and attack again if airborne

Wrist Gauntlet, special ability with a four turn cooldown - Gain the airborne buff for two turns and 35% turn meter, then deal unavoidable special damage to the target and inflict burning for two turns

No Mistakes This Time, special ability with a four turn cooldown - Select another ally, grant them potency up and critical chance up for two turns, if they are a Bounty Hunter they use their first special ability on the target. This ability ignores cooldowns. If no other allies are present Jango selects himself

Set Bounty, unique ability - Inflict healing immunity on a random enemy for three turns at the start of the encounter and whenever an enemy is defeated by a Bounty Hunter ally, this effect cannot be resisted or dispelled

Z-6 Jetpack, unique ability - Jango Fett gains the airborne buff at the start of the match for one turn. While airborne he cannot be countered, has +30% critical damage, and +100% evasion against enemy attacks that damage multiple allies

Would these be alright for Jango Fett as a character and for the balance of the game?

Edit: made the fourth ability a unique ability
Post edited by Allenb60 on

Replies

• Options
    It is interesting, and it isn't OP as people always complain, it is very balanced, however, I sense that the ability Set Bounty has a Zeta and that would be the Cooldown Reduction, which would make more sense, and the unique would either be immune to damage at all, along with the previous bonuses of the unique.

Airborne: Character gains +10% Speed and Evasion
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    It is interesting, and it isn't OP as people always complain, it is very balanced, however, I sense that the ability Set Bounty has a Zeta and that would be the Cooldown Reduction, which would make more sense, and the unique would either be immune to damage at all, along with the previous bonuses of the unique.

Airborne: Character gains +10% Speed and Evasion

Making it a zeta is a good idea that I hadn't thought of actually, as for the unique I'm not sure what you mean by immune to damage at all but I was thinking of AoE attacks specifically
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    To many moves. Here is my jango.

Basic Custom Pistols: deal physical damage to enemy. This attack does double damage to enemies suffering from tenacity down. This attack also deals double damage to openents with tenacity up and it deals damage a second time. (Base damage 8,000)

Wrist gauntlet special AOE: this attack deals special damage to all enemies and inflicts unavoidable tenacity down. (4,000 base damage)

Both uniques as described above.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    To many moves. Here is my jango.

Basic Custom Pistols: deal physical damage to enemy. This attack does double damage to enemies suffering from tenacity down. This attack also deals double damage to openents with tenacity up and it deals damage a second time. (Base damage 8,000)

Wrist gauntlet special AOE: this attack deals special damage to all enemies and inflicts unavoidable tenacity down. (4,000 base damage)

Both uniques as described above.

I guess it is a lot of moves compared to anyone but Yoda, at least one starts on cooldown usually?