Guild help

Vong warriors are a small guild. 10-13 members who range from 85 to 70. we would like to do more raids, some members are family and play casual. we take forever at raids because we dont have enough members. we would like to be more active and eventually build our guild to heroic level in rancor and tank. we accept anyone who wants to participate. i opened this guild long ago, personally been playing since this game came out. most of us are f2p, we do spend some but we arent whales of any sort. very few rules, particpate and hit the 600 if possible and 10 day inactivity can get you removed unless you have stated otherwise and keep us informed. if you are a lower player, we have been known to run lower tier raids so you can gear up. as long as the guild money is there we will open the raids and a t6 tank is usually always open. 755 381 332

Replies

• comment on my own post...right now we are not looking to merge, i appreciate and thank you for the offers. we are just trying to recruit for our guild. maybe at some point in the future we might be open to a merger but at this time we are not.