Highest basic attack hit...

Smapty
1260 posts Member
Here's my contender...

He's not even modded for damage really... pretty amazing shot!

Vl26GcR.jpg

Here's the whole fight if you care to watch...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bsKeBntfMM

Replies

• Not even close. Try try again. Wedge hits for 50k when he's drunk tired and blind
  • WesTerallo wrote: »
    Not even close. Try try again. Wedge hits for 50k when he's drunk tired and blind

32k is impressive but it's hard to compete with wedges basic when the target has defense down
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    WesTerallo wrote: »
    Not even close. Try try again. Wedge hits for 50k when he's drunk tired and blind

Well I was impressed by it...

I had to go back and have a double take... I've seen Krennic hit in the mid 20's pretty often... but this took me by surprise.

Never ran that wiggs combo...

Stinkin rebels :(
  • I believe Krennic has the highest base damage basic attack in the game. Impressive shot, especially considering he can drop that damage without any conditions and Wedge obviously needs defense down applied.
  • Yah krennic hits like a truck and not requiring defense down as a parameter helps. Also since his basic does special damage while wedge does physical choosing a target with low resistance would help. 32k is still scary.
  • Just seeing that screenshot with all the hots, I can't wait to see everyone cheesing Ahsoka behind Chaze in a few days time...
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    My Ima Gun Di has hit some droids for 44k with his basic and offense up. Not sure if that counts as it's double damage. It'd only be 22k in the same situation as yours.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    I would agree that krennic is probably at the top of unconditional hitters on basic, itp can hit hard but needs debuffs, wedge can't really crit 32K on basic no matter how hard he tries (lol, he is my lead now) unless there is defense down or off up on him. However, I'd say it is exceptionally high hit, it is more like in low 20ties on average, and that was under zader lead, so can't expect that with any other lead. I am actually doing some experiments with Krennic and running him on offense mods in GW to see overall if he hits harder that way.

https://swgoh.gg/u/vladtheimpaler/collection/director-krennic/
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Maul can hit jedi pretty hard. I've seen him hit mid 40K. Another hard hitter is surprisingly storm trooper. His basic has high damage variance and if he's zetaed it can add up to 160% more offense.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    You're leaving out my boy TFP. Slaps harder than your grandmother.