Help - Speed line up for the pit

Kalano
415 posts Member
edited May 2017
My Team is Zader 183, TFP 241, Zid 218 (Jyn is missing 25 shards), Teebo 183, R2D2 225.

R2 was 191 and Teebo 172 when I managed to score 9m last week. The new mods increased the gap and I realized R2 hitting too often. No TMR and therefore feeding the bosses :/
Sure, TFP should go before R2 and R2 before Teebo. But what would be the ideal speed for R2, if speed of the other chars cannot be changed?

Replies

• CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    I'd guess it won't matter anymore once you have Jyn. But until then, i'd just slow him down, that he just slightly outspeeds teebo
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Thx for feedback. I will slow down R2 (what a shame) and hope Jyn will join in soon.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I agree with Coretex. Once you have Jyn it won't matter. I also run a Pit Solo Team with R2, where the droid is actually the fastest, and it doesn't matter as long as the other ones are also fast!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Not sure I understand your team, I solo with this team swapping out Zid for Rex.
    R2 and Teebo occasionally go out of sync (sometime i'm stupid an rush to much) but even still I don't get hit.
    Even when I too get 7* Jyn (30 shards to go) don't even think id use her in the raid as I don't need too.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Actually they need a pass function for just this. If your not using auto and more than one hero is ready to go but you need to have them go in a certain order then you need a function that lets you cycle thru them without giving up your turn to the opponent.