Trouble on Tatooine

Tralk
135 posts Member
Definitely the worse event yet, sick of seeing you have been defeated. The jawas are rubbish compared to these tusken raiders.

Replies

• Options
    On top of that every time i beat i get some sort of garbafe reward whoch i have no need of. Frustrating.
  • Options
    Seriously? This event is so easy. They give you the characters to use. I haven't lost a single battle.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Seriously? This event is so easy. They give you the characters to use. I haven't lost a single battle.

Congratulations?
  • Options

Congratulations?

None are needed. First and second tier can be auto'ed. Third tier can be practically be auto'ed as well, just make sure to take out the tusken raiders first. A small amount of strategy is all you need to beat this event.
  • Options
    I like the event. More like this are welcomed .
  • Options
    I would have enjoyed this Event a little more, if the Tier 3 wasn't so annoying. I've beat it multiple times, but only 3-star it once.

I just do Tier 2 now to save time.

I love the ability to replay, and I get different random bits each time.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    At least you get 66k credits from it :|
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I gave up on the third tier, I beat it the first day and have only managed 1 or 2 wins ever since. Guess rng hasn't been with me as I almost always lose 1 toon on the first stage. I always go after the raiders first so yes Ive been using that strategy, but when you get to the third stage you do so little damage to them once they get a taunt up its game over almost every time.

I personally enjoy the event, I just wish on the third tier if they are going to give you the toons to use, they could make them a little stronger. I'm not even asking to be able to auto and collect free rewards as I think there should be some strategy to it, but these toons are so weak without good rng you just can't beat it, and I'm sure there's a lot of people like me that don't have rngeezus on their side.
  • Options
    Me and my 25 blastech mods are laughing at you
  • Options
    Me and my 25 blastech mods are laughing at you

Best aspect of the event, got 15 by now. And for the next event like this I would really appreciate Mk3 Holoprojectors as a reward.
  • Options
    I really like the way this event has been put together. Aside from the bonus tier, they're all event toons so everybody is on the same level. It's interesting to see who can and can't beat it. It showcases who knows what they're doing in the game and who doesn't and puts an end to summing up your success by the size of your wallet.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Auto'ed all after first completion. I do tier 2, because reward useful. Tier 3 n 4 reward not useful. Have hundreds of them.
  • Options
    I really like the way this event has been put together. Aside from the bonus tier, they're all event toons so everybody is on the same level. It's interesting to see who can and can't beat it. It showcases who knows what they're doing in the game and who doesn't and puts an end to summing up your success by the size of your wallet.

I like this event as well. It's nice for everyone to be on the same level every once in a while. I don't even mind that I can't do tier 4 but that's my fault since I never went for Luke. I like that weaker players can get the same rewards as me, and it teaches them a bit more strategy as how to use your toons when at a disadvantage to turn the tide in your favor.
  • Options
    I would rather use my own Jawas. The speed on these ones are garbage
  • Options
    I love how people complain about an event where the first battle nets you 80 shards for a toon, when every other time you got that many shards at once it's cause you dropped 20-40$ on a character pack in the store. Then you get another 30 in the next tier. Then you get some stuns cuffs and finally a Zeta. Some people can be so ungrateful.
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I gave up on the third tier, I beat it the first day and have only managed 1 or 2 wins ever since. Guess rng hasn't been with me as I almost always lose 1 toon on the first stage. I always go after the raiders first so yes Ive been using that strategy, but when you get to the third stage you do so little damage to them once they get a taunt up its game over almost every time.

I personally enjoy the event, I just wish on the third tier if they are going to give you the toons to use, they could make them a little stronger. I'm not even asking to be able to auto and collect free rewards as I think there should be some strategy to it, but these toons are so weak without good rng you just can't beat it, and I'm sure there's a lot of people like me that don't have rngeezus on their side.

Yep exactly
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options

Congratulations?

None are needed. First and second tier can be auto'ed. Third tier can be practically be auto'ed as well, just make sure to take out the tusken raiders first. A small amount of strategy is all you need to beat this event.

Dont be so condesending, yes i try to take out the Tusken raiders 1st ,but they heal up every time one is killed and the can hit my jawa's multiple times with an attack, plus once boss gets a taunt in my jawas and luke do hardly any damage.
  • Options
    Save your specials till the end. A lot of them have huge cooldowns that are still on cooldowns on battle 3/3
  • Options
    My God, guys who can beat tier 3 might be very very very bad in the game. It was really easy O_O. And rewards was also very nice. People are really ungrateful it's impressive... thanks for the event !
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Aertian, i take it English is not your first language or you have special needs? What you said makes no sense and your grammar is very very bad.
  • Options
    Tralk wrote: »
    Aertian, i take it English is not your first language or you have special needs? What you said makes no sense and your grammar is very very bad.

If you change "can" to "can't", the whole sentence makes sense, which is what I'm sure he meant so there was no need for your insult. And what Krayden said above, just save your specials until the end. I still used my specials, but I specifically saved Nebit's taunt until the 3rd battle. Once you have your own taunt up, its pretty easy, even if their tank gets his taunt up too. I'm not trying to be condescending and I understand that many players just don't know the Jawas' kits, but a bit of reading to understand what each Jawa did and a little bit of strategy was all that was needed to win. I would prefer to see more events like this, especially if we can get that many shards for other characters as well.
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    I saved Nebit's taunt and other specials for the 3rd phase, that matters not, Nebit is not the greatest of tanks and a few multi attacks from the raiders and he is out of the equation. I could go into the 3rd phase with a full team and specials ready, however the raiders would attack first doing a bit of damage, i would attack them, then the shaman would get a taunt. It matters not anyway the event is over, what i don't appreciate is people like Aetrian entering the conversation thinking they are a know it all. I've been playing this game a while and done many events and like i said from the start this is probably the worst.