InDepth VIDEO: The Only Rancor Solo Guide You'll Ever Need

2Next

Replies

• Zambor
    37 posts Member
    Sorry for the noob question, but everybody is talking about soloing the rancor. If you do it all by yourself, wouldn't it deprive your guildmates of the rewards for the raid?
  • galltrip
    50 posts Member
    @Zambor many guilds have a registration period of 12-24 hours. player use this time to place 1 character in the raid to die. the player gets a zero on the leader board, all players in a guild will do this, all players have rewards. after the registration period, a set time, all players enter the raid to compete. players that can do the complete raid do not finish, they stop at 5% health left, wait for in game, guild chat, message that the raid is over, they finish the run to post damage. now everyone had a chance to take part in the raid.
    Zambor wrote: »
    Sorry for the noob question, but everybody is talking about soloing the rancor. If you do it all by yourself, wouldn't it deprive your guildmates of the rewards for the raid?

• Excellent guide thank! It's my team but I run zid instead of st. My speed mods are not up to yours but I could get there with a tweak.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    galltrip wrote: »
    +
    thx 4 sharing @NukinFTW

I have had a difficult time finding a team to do more 8+million damage in Heroic Pit raids since the rework

[...]

Test Runs no score, lose 3 characters by Phase X

[...]

Teebo, Jyn, Wedge, Rex, Phasma = Phase 3
    Teebo, Jyn, Rex, TFP, Phasma = Phase 3
    Teebo, Jyn, Rex, QGJ, Phasma = Phase 2

Do you have Bistan? He fits well with Jyn lead, Teebo and two more rebels for dmg f.ex. Wiggs.

If not, how about FOO? He has great synergy Teebo lead and Phasma, since he both removes TM every other turn, grants TM to allies whenever he removes some and also grants 100% TM to one ally every 2—3 turns. Use that whenever Teebo is unstealthed and needs hekp getting ahead of the Rancor. Since the zVader bug fix I've soloed Rancor twice with Teebo (l), FOO, Phasma, TFP and Rex. That team should take you to phase 4 as a minimum every time.

One last hint:
    I don't simply topple the Rancor at every chance I get. I bring the door button to half/low health and then leave it for when I need a way out from bad RNG on the TM removal (Rancor has near 100% health with no TM remover on high TM)

• could jyn lead, bistan, wiggs, teebo work?

or, jyn (L), bistan, teebo, R2, and then a 5th speed down/tm reducer/dps (rex/tfp/RG) etc work?

I would think teebo lead teams, or jyn lead teams (not sure if jyn leads work) would need somebody w/ tenacity down or speed down to work?
  • NukinFTW wrote: »
    After the recent fixes to Zader's leadership, I decided to make a detailed guide on how to still clear the rancor in this rundown video. I go over the history of Darth Vader in the raid, why you should run Zader over Teebo teams, the team to use, the mods to run, and give tips & strategies to be successful. Good luck to everyone and happy raiding!

https://youtu.be/6k-sfQIcBMA

I can do it without a zeta, why you don't put a video for F2P people that cannot reach a zeta???