Trouble on Tatooine - Returning?

Bhaalor
1724 posts Member
Do you all think that this event will return in the future? I "think" with some good RNG I can get a 6* Luke today, but it'll cost me more than a few crystals. If the event will return, I'm not so worried about it. I have Luke at 5* 68/85 and G9. I've already spent 100/100/100.

Replies

• No idea. Keep in mind it has no achievement, so that is evidence that it might not, although everything doesn't have to have an achievement. My guess is no. We will continue to get flash events, but they will be different characters. Maybe continue on down the storyline. But I don't think anyone has any idea right now.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    If its Old Ben next.. I'm screwed.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Bhaalor wrote: »

Well, they gave enough shards to unlock Luke Skywalker right before the event.

I would assume they'd do the same with future flash events, or give some notice as to who was needed to allow people to prepare (not too much of course).

• Woodroward wrote: »

I would assume they'd do the same with future flash events, or give some notice as to who was needed to allow people to prepare (not too much of course).

Well considering it's Luke's journey to become a Jedi, if there are flash events with other characters, it's safe to assume at some point you'll need to have Old Ben, Chewy, Leia & STHan at least.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

I thought the same so I used the double drop to unlock him. If I needed him, which was rare, I borrowed him from someone.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »

Well considering it's Luke's journey to become a Jedi, if there are flash events with other characters, it's safe to assume at some point you'll need to have Old Ben, Chewy, Leia & STHan at least.

I have all of them at 6 or 7* except Old Ben. Never invested in him or Luke.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    He showed up in guild shipments! Lowering my threshold significantly I was able to get him to 6* and finish the event.

I wonder if you will now have to use your Luke in the next one and they give you Old Ben to use. And then so on until you are using those 5 of your own to unlock Jedi Luke.

He showed up in guild shipments! Lowering my threshold significantly I was able to get him to 6* and finish the event.

Grats!
    Woodroward wrote: »

I have all of them at 6 or 7* except Old Ben. Never invested in him or Luke.

I wasn't going to invest in Old Ben either but awhile back they released a pack with 80 Old Ben shards and 80 JKA shards so I bought it (didn't have either toon at the time) I think this was after the JKA rework.

I wonder if you will now have to use your Luke in the next one and they give you Old Ben to use. And then so on until you are using those 5 of your own to unlock Jedi Luke.

It's possible. We may very well need Old Ben, Luke, Leia, Han (either/or) and Chewy to use to unlock Luke. Maybe they'll allow us to use Wiggs too since they're in ANH (or maybe it's all OT toons so we can also use HRSoldier, HRScout, Lando, Lobot & the ewoks.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    HRSoldier, Lobat and OB I'd be screwed, the rest I have.
  • This is a classic frustrating "Bone Us" event...time waster, we supply your team, and your double attack opponent! (tier 3, so glad I waster time upgrading a friggin' jawa!)