Ban for Dart Vader

Prev13
I dont understand, you banned all accounts with DV 6* or more stars right now?
When event start?
You say we will not ban DV owners accounts, okay, we play, we spent a lot of money, and now BAN!
Omg, its unbelievable, delete all DV and all be happy.
No one will not start play from zero.

Replies

• Nasdaq wrote: »
    When event start?
    You say we will not ban DV owners accounts, okay, we play, we spent a lot of money, and now BAN!

People with Darth Vader at 6* are most likely hackers, for one

The achievements most likely don't even exist in order to get him to a 6*

(I have a 4* Vader and have him at 25/65 shards)

[SøtFØ] Leader
  • I have DV 5*. Ban. Okey, EA. I wanna my money back.
    When event start?

I agree. It's not fair !
  • "We have decided to not ban these players, but will be taking additional action in the near future with these accounts."
    How are we going to call it?
  • I have 4* DV
    I dont know why i banned???
    I never cheat!!!
  • I.. I am at a loss for words. (For a change) The only possible thing I can say..

Welcome to the Forum!
    When event start?

People with Darth Vader at 6* are most likely hackers, for one

The achievements most likely don't even exist in order to get him to a 6*

(I have a 4* Vader and have him at 25/65 shards)

First of all its been not a hack
    Its just hand work, hard hand work with game process, delete and add friends, this is cheats?
    Okay, okay, its impossible to have DV 5*, DELETE it, no one will say, why you delete, all say OKAY, anyway DV been suck.
  • If you wanna ban me, so do it right now and not make promises that will not ban . But you wait for a month , then to be banned me. Lol.
    Month of the game for nothing. You - the most stupid company .
  • I was banned. I wrote to technical support for which he received a ban and was sitting quietly waiting for an answer. And then I saw this post. And it dawned on me that you banned me for DV. Are you serious? You call it cheating ? Remove and add friends? It's cheating ? You gave a ban on the accounts where people are tried of your same mistakes ? Are you insane? Also you wrote that the ban will not in the game. Empty words? I'm disappointed in you. It's your mistakes and correct you.
  • AdamSky
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If you wanna ban me, so do it right now and not make promises that will not ban . But you wait for a month , then to be banned me. Lol.

Month of having unfair advantage over honest players. You was taking their crystals, tokens, etc plus giving them extra frustration after losing with you. Ban is just the right award for you, for cheating not ea just hard farming, honest players.
  • 1.Game bugs aren't the players problem, why should anyone be banned due to EA's design flaws?
    2. EA stated in the previous email that no the players used "bugs" will not be banned, is it just to get more money from the players? That's just ugly business conduct or commercial fraud I may recall. You don't wanna go there
    3. Please specify the banning type as in (1)permanent (2)short period, so we can take legal actions!
    4. We will ask for our money back! I got banned because I was adding and deleting friends in my game account? How stupid does that sound?
  • 1.Game bugs aren't the players problem, why should anyone be banned due to EA's design flaws?
    2. EA stated in the previous email that no the players used "bugs" will not be banned, is it just to get more money from the players? That's just ugly business conduct or commercial fraud I may recall. You don't wanna go there
    3. Please specify the banning type as in (1)permanent (2)short period, so we can take legal actions!
    4. We will ask for our money back! I got banned because I was adding and deleting friends in my game account? How stupid does that sound?
  • I wrote to technical support for which he received a ban and was sitting quietly waiting for an answer. And then I saw this post. And it dawned on me that you banned me for DV. Are you serious? You call it cheating ? Remove and add friends? It's cheating ? You gave a ban on the accounts where people are tried of your same mistakes ? Are you insane? Also you wrote that the ban will not in the game. Empty words? I'm disappointed in you. It's your mistakes and correct you.
  • "Darth Vader"
  • AdamSky wrote: »
    If you wanna ban me, so do it right now and not make promises that will not ban . But you wait for a month , then to be banned me. Lol.

Month of having unfair advantage over honest players. You was taking their crystals, tokens, etc plus giving them extra frustration after losing with you. Ban is just the right award for you, for cheating not ea just hard farming, honest players.

I without Darth Vader took the players crystals and etc. It was going to collections, after the letter, I even named the mission is not played. And yet, I have now got the arena would take away all the crystals. Stop whining.

Ton of grey details, this is advantage???
    1-5% use DV in arena, because DV very low hero.
    Advantage.... Lol.

Loooool.
    I.Have.5. ****. Stars. DV. Play 3 months. And I have it's from achievements. Not for friends.
    I put my money in this game. I play without cheating. What the **** you say, ****?
    My lvl - 70. My team - f2p heroes from cantina, GW, Arena.
    What the **** crystals?
  • I'm also banned & i reckon because of vader. I admit i've exploit that vader bug. but after Dev fix that bug i've spent a lot of money on buying crystals and now i got banned?
    Any idea is it a permanent or temporary ban? Let me know EA, so i can dispute all my purchase with Gplay to be redeemed immediately or not
  • Darth Van BANer

Loooool.
    I.Have.5. ****. Stars. DV. Play 3 months. And I have it's from achievements. Not for friends.
    I put my money in this game. I play without cheating. What the **** you say, ****?
    What the **** crystals?

I'm sure there is no point to worry to much if you got him the right way. They will fix it, in that case ...but in other cases cheaters will get one more shard of Darth Van BANer.
  • No Yoda for cheaters! Oh the horror.
  • DeathSSlayer
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    AdamSky wrote: »
    AdamSky wrote: »

Loooool.
    What the **** crystals?

I'm sure there is no point to worry to much if you got him the right way. They will fix it, in that case ...but in other cases cheaters will get one more shard of Darth Van BANer.

But Yoda... But my arena rank... I do not want play, if they unbanned me. I wanna my money back.
    EA/CG not right.
    my ally is full I just remove weak friend and accept some strong friend.
    This is bug??????????
  • Because you cheated.
  • EA said they will not ban DV accounts

but now i was banned
  • This kind of banning accounts deed doubtless belongs to CHEATING CONSUMERS!!!

Because EA previously promised not to ban these accounts, which led us to continue spending massive money, time and physical energy into this game.

Now we suddenly suffer this banning without any prediction, our losses virtually cannot be measured by money.

Furthermore, this nasty deed is truly undermining the REPUTATION plus HONESTY of EA !!!
  • Stop cheating and blaming other people for the consequences.
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Stop cheating and blaming other people for the consequences.

They can ban me one month ago, when they send a letter. But no, they bun me now. What the ****?
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Stop cheating and blaming other people for the consequences.

They can ban me one month ago, when they send a letter. But no, they bun me now. What the ****?

Your tears are delicious
    [SøtFØ] Leader
This discussion has been closed.