What is your current ingame project?

Prev1
nite0wl29
412 posts Member
edited May 2017
I found myself actually bored with the game last night. I hate to admit to that! I've been playing since May 2016. Arena is boring to me anymore, the raid rewards are a joke, the gear grind sucks! Now I'm just playing more for the fun of it rather than the competitiveness. My current project is gearing and leveling my Clones for tank raid and General Kenobi. What's everyone else working on?
Post edited by nite0wl29 on

Replies

• Iwells911
    364 posts Member
    Clones, Nihilus, Krennic/Death Trooper, and I'm FINALLY 18 FOST shards aways from having my entire FO squad at 7*!!!
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm working on getting Nihilus, Royal Guard, Jyn Erso, Qui Gon, Ventress and Zam Wessel to 7*, also I want the Tie Advanced at 7* since it is already my strongest ship at 4*.

Also i am trying to increase the arena power of my sith team and i want to add Nihilus or Maul to it (currently use EP, Vader, Dooku, Sidious and Yoda as filler)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    working on nothing at the moment, strangely enough. I'm just hoarding the usual bottleneck gear waiting for some character to peak my interrest.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Having the shards to 7* a team for every faction (not promoted/leveled/geared. Just there), and enough spare gear for a whole team in reserve. Once I'm sitting on that much extra gear I'll start gearing up some toons I like out of my surplus. Top of the list:

1. Aayla and IGD
    2. R2
    3. The rest of the Resistance team.
    4. Troopers.
    5. Ventress

I like to be ready for a meta shift if it happens before going down the rabbit hole on side projects.
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Where to begin!
    1) Working on my Zader team. Which means several mini-projects: getting Zidious, gearing up and starring Tusken Shaman
    2) Working on Resistance team, mainly for HAAT. Starting from scratch here: still need to activate Finn, gearing up and starring Rey and Poe, eventually zFinn
    3) Working on Droid team, again for HAAT (guild is hoping to tackle it soon). Almost 7* HK, need to pick up B2 again once I star up Finn
    4) Empire rework was lacking but would still like a Trooper team. Really need to work on DT, and trying to star up Storm and Snow.

"That's it" for now
  • Just hoarding gear. There isn't much out there besides simming one hard node every day
  • Hoarding gear and slowly gearing up a team of ewoks.
  • I like to keep a side project going at all times just to keep things interesting during non-event periods, and the current one I'm working on is Grievous. I wasn't going full out to get him leveled and geared quickly, but over the last couple months I got him to lvl 85, 7*, and G10 just by using spare gear from hoarding for other toons. I know he may be a distant rework at the moment, but I fully expect him to receive a ship of some sort (capital or fighter) and hopefully receive a Boba Fett style rework to make him into the Jedi-slaughtering bad @**** he is in TCW. Could be a poor decision on my part, but if he gets a killer rework then my efforts have paid off!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Hoarding gear and slowly gearing up a team of ewoks.

394013263fa541e3730e6ece129d12c4.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • 1. Gear grind
    2. Shard grind
    3. Rinse and repeat
    Chained since '16
  • AA StHan Tuskens
    88 StHan SunFac Soldier Spy
    QGJ JKA AT GK Spy.
  • GK then R2
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Saving everything for Kenobi and eventually Jedi Luke
  • Working on my own version of a solo team and trying to get the last **** shards I need to tie advance. Almost done with both. Gonna have to find something new soon.
  • Well I've unlocked every character except GK and new Ahsoka. No lie OP, I felt a little the same way so literally 2 days before they announced all the Luke stuff I FINALLY omega'd his frontier marksman and bullseye (mainly because I wanted to try him in rancor with his speed and defense down and also DOTs.) once they announced the event I geared him from VII-IX and maxed him from 82-85. Meow I'm slowly working on making him gear X. I'm also working on farming my CD mods and gearing up raid Han and r2 so I can mess around with ANH squad in GW
  • Just started working on my resistance squad so I can start farming speed mods from mod challenges. So far, I have everyone but Finn and as you can see below I've got a ways to go:

Rey 4* g7
    Poe 4* g6
    Trooper 2* g6
    Pilot 3* g6
    Finn 70/80 shards
  • new content we need
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Last 51 Darth Nihilus shards to 7* from shard shop
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Getting the last couple characters to 7* g11. Then ashoka
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    my main goal is to get my main droids to gear 11, then move to geonosians and empire (need that 7* r2d2 still).... other then that i have a side goal of getting everyone else to lv 60, 5*, max gear (at that lv) so they can be used for most events to unlock characters. (like palp, r2, and yoda)
  • Working on Clones and Separatists (yes even Gunray)
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Finishing up Princess zCody then working on GK, R2, DN, zSid, etc... so much more I need to work on gearwise.
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Hoarding gear and slowly gearing up a team of ewoks.

394013263fa541e3730e6ece129d12c4.jpg

My thoughts exactly!
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Clones, Resistance, OB, DT, SiT, DN, Baze, Chirriut
  • Working on Death Trooper. Thanks to the double-drops, I geared him up to 11, and worked him up to six stars. He became my second most powerful toon. I wonder what will happen when he hits seven stars...
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • ADLNBF
    20 posts Member
    Unlock the 3 remaining characters, Han, Kenobi and Ahsoka, unlock the 3 remaining ships (Millenium Falcom, Kylo ren Shuttle and Cassian's U-Wing), gearing palpatine, dooku, vader and Maul to G11 and get Chirrut to 7*
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Low key empire / jedi project in the works.
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Also yeah trying to max ships but drop rates from fleet megapacks are beyond horrible. Need shards for Kylo ship, falcon, and reaper. Buying a few packs a day, no luck.
  • Slowly, very slowly trying to get Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Callers. I have over two dozen toons at gear level eight. They all need the same 50 pieces of gear to get to gear level 9. So *******annoying.