Silent Buff on B2 in AAT raid.

Vice_torn
599 posts Member
For phase1 of AAT I have been using Jedi with zQGJ lead...

-All jedi start with foresight.
-I target all initial attacks on Boss hoping to give B2 full tm...
-B2 does his AOE cleans/debuff, which is dodged by foresight...

Worked up to last AAT raid, Now B2 removes buffs (including foresight) and then attacks/debuffs. I do remember reading somewhere that QGJ now works the same way.

I do not have B2 so unable to check if the Toon has been also been changed the same way, If so its a sweet Boost vs JEDI, perhaps not so much vs Zmaul teams.

I just hope that Baze does not changed to the same implementation for consistency.

IMO, I think there should be a Dodge check before the buff removal.

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    For phase1 of AAT I have been using Jedi with zQGJ lead...

-All jedi start with foresight.
    -I target all initial attacks on Boss hoping to give B2 full tm...
    -B2 does his AOE cleans/debuff, which is dodged by foresight...

Worked up to last AAT raid, Now B2 removes buffs (including foresight) and then attacks/debuffs. I do remember reading somewhere that QGJ now works the same way.

I do not have B2 so unable to check if the Toon has been also been changed the same way, If so its a sweet Boost vs JEDI, perhaps not so much vs Zmaul teams.

I just hope that Baze does not changed to the same implementation for consistency.

IMO, I think there should be a Dodge check before the buff removal.

I also noticed this several times in arena during the last year. But since there is no B2 anymore in my Arena shard, I cannot check if this is still the case. But yes, I saw the same behaviour at some point.