2nd Zeta for HAAT squad

Osh
126 posts Member
I'm looking to build a decent squad so our guild can start doing some damage on HAAT.

I have some options:

1) Already have a Zader lead with strong empire/sith toons. Do I build on this and Zeta sidious? Sid is only g8 though...

2) Change to a zMaul lead, heard this is generally more effective in arena though?

3) Currently farming Kylo and nihilus like mad, both on 5* (Kylo = g8, dn = g10) so needs lots of work before they're ready. So could place Zeta on sid and by the time Kylo/nihilus are ready get one on them too?

4) Even Tarkin is an option

5) Forget sith completely and Zeta qgj or R2 as I already have a Zeta on Yoda but jedi isn't my strongest suit.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Osh

Replies

• ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Zidious is a great pair with Zader. You should consider that.

zFinn is also a great option if you have a strong Resistance team. Others could speak more about that since I'm currently only working towards them atm, but that team deals a lot of damage.
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    Zid is a good long term investment.

It makes him extremely viable in plenty of circumstances.

But start him off in your Zader team, and move him to a resistance team.

Zaul will help in arena, which could indirectly help you on HAAT

Or just hold onto them.
  • Jaegar
    19 posts Member
    I'm in the same position, 19/20 zeta's to get my 2nd zeta and already have Zader. I was going to go Zylo but I get the impression they're going to make changes so Zylo can't solo P1 anymore. It's taken many, MANY weeks to get this 2nd set of 20 (**** my zeta luck), I would really hate to spend them on Kylo just before that change. They might not change it for a while, they might change it in the next update, it's a bit of a gamble.

Would really like confirmation on what they're doing with it since a zeta is a big time investment.

For now I'm just going to hold onto them but if they confirm changes to stop Kylo owning P1, I'll probably drop it on Sidious.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    My guild is already weaning itself off Zylo for HAAT. It just seems logical with what has been announced.
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Ok so the consensus seems to be zid, best I get gearing him up then.