Two tuanters getting hit at the same time

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
Just had an arena battle with chaze r2 zylo and Rex on my team and the same but with nihulis and kenobi on the other. After the opposing team attacked, my zylo attacked his chirrut and my chirrut attacked his kenobi at the same time. Never knew more than one tuanter could be attacked at once.

Replies

• Chirrut can taunt???
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    It's obvious, your zylo attacked first to chirrut, then baze taunted and your chirrut attacked the taunted baze, and how 2 on your team attack at the same time?? Did you have auto battle x4???
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    They did an aoe and had 2 taunting tanks. So it's Rng which tank gets hit. 50/50
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    has always happened with multiple counter attackers getting hit with aoe and there are 2 taunting tanks. I find it looks better when the cross to counter attack the tanks
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    has always happened with multiple counter attackers getting hit with aoe and there are 2 taunting tanks. I find it looks better when the cross to counter attack the tanks
    They did cross, looked cool.
    TofuMao wrote: »
    It's obvious, your zylo attacked first to chirrut, then baze taunted and your chirrut attacked the taunted baze, and how 2 on your team attack at the same time?? Did you have auto battle x4???
    Zylo had retribution on.