Ewoks Ate My Popsicles - CPit/Full Heroic 303mil GP Independant Guild (49/50)

Prev1
Jai_Supernova
93 posts Member
edited August 2023
Why, hello there. We are a central U.S. based guild looking for active players that are level 85 and seeking to grow with the guild. Currently we have 1 spot open. The following is some basic need to know information about us:
  • Day 1 guild, most of us have been together with 1 merger along the way
  • We are sitting at 330mil GP
  • We earn roughly 24k raid tickets/day
  • We have all heroics on farm
  • Raid times are at 7pm CST/8pm EST
  • Raids launch automatically when enough tickets
  • We are competitive in TW, 240+ wins (lost track on exact wins a long time ago 😂)
  • Max stars respectively in LS/DS Hoth TB
  • We roughly average 12/27 stars respectively in LS/DS Geo TB
  • We earn roughly 25 WAT shards
  • We are focusing on RoE TB

We offer a relaxed environment for your gaming experience. The following are some things we'd like guild-mates to adhere to:
  • You must be able to at the very least read in game guild chat in order to follow strategies & rules for raids
  • You should remain active, any inactivity over 5 days without notice, will result in guild removal
  • Participation in Territory Battles is strongly encouraged
  • Participation in Territory Wars is optional, but if you sign up, participation is expected

If you're looking for a drama free guild with no character or ticket restrictions, a bunch of experienced players & a good atmosphere. Please feel free to leave your ally code here and I'll get back to you or look us up via the in game guild search tool. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and interest,
    Jai Supernova
    Ewoks Ate My Popsicles
    Post edited by Jai_Supernova on

Replies