What were some of the teams you avoided in tournaments?

I remember thinking some teams with ewok elder would be easy, but I remember losing at least one guy and in tournaments, you didn't want to lose 1 person. I fought wiggs teams without losing 1 toon, but steared away from elder whenever I saw him. What teams did you just not fight, yes you could win, but in tournaments, you didn't want to lose 1 toon. What I am getting at, is what is the best defensive team that you will at least lose 1 guy to?

Replies

• Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Why ask this now when tournaments have been gone for months now? Why not make this post when tournaments were still around? I don't think many people will remember now.
  • MrfarNhigh
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    gk chaze dn r2 and you lose all your team to this
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    Why ask this now when tournaments have been gone for months now? Why not make this post when tournaments were still around? I don't think many people will remember now.

Just thinking about the defensive aspect of tournaments, the points involved. Sometimes the meta wasn't the best defensive team in tournaments. Just trying to remember what teams were a pain in the ****, even if you could win, you didn't want to fight them again.
  • There were tournaments???
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Chaze
    Wiggs with +250 speed
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    I remember droids would usually take out one of my guys. I was running rebels at the time and JE usually blew someone up with his TM manipulation. Still won, but annoying all the same.

Stun teams were awful too. Daka and Palpatine would AOE stun four or five toons for a turn and I usually lost someone.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Bobby777 wrote: »

Just thinking about the defensive aspect of tournaments, the points involved. Sometimes the meta wasn't the best defensive team in tournaments. Just trying to remember what teams were a pain in the ****, even if you could win, you didn't want to fight them again.

Ah ok. In that case I seem to recall back then avoiding droid teams. Now that I have more characters geared up they don't seem as lethal.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    I used to avoid droids and wiggs, wouldnt avoid wiggs anymore but i would stay far away from the Shore trooper and Chaze